[3.7] Impale Barrage Bowman Zerker (+Tornado Shot ver)

"
Norbain wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build but I feel i'm lacking so much damage. It takes much longer than I would expect to clear packs, and bossing is worse. Can anyone check out my build. Obvious upgrades are higher gems and a rigwalds as well as aspect, which im working towards atm. https://pastebin.com/DAAS1xGS

You should use Divine on the belt :)
And you can change aura. ex) Pride

Corrupted Gloves are a great help to Crit Chane.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/54aXJKCa
"
I just got Rigwalds and ryslatha's coil. The Difference is night and day. The plaza boss a few hours ago killed me. Now I walked up to her and melted her before she could start draining my life. This build is insane. And I dont fully get it. but its amazing.

Gratz on the growth of your character.
Atm im trying to link my body armour to have 7 linked tornado shot. Later i'll look in POB different variations to replace Maim from the gem slot. Right now i'm thinking between enery leech (since im using Blood rage and have 116 ES, i'll always have 39% more and 10% increased damage while leeching) and Increased crit strikes/Damage.

Also im using Arborix bow i dont really need 4 pts in Bloodletting nodes, so i decided to go over Dazzling strikes 4 pts, for me its looks as a great synergy with Clwas of Hawk (Sould Raker passive circle). 25% chance to blind on critical strikes sounds huge for delving and 5 sides Timless conflict fights.

Gear atm (always looking for upgrade on my rings/amulet slots)
Spoiler
Last edited by streej on Jun 24, 2019, 12:14:40 PM
I am playing the Tornadoshot version of this build for some time now and am loving it so far.
I did a couple of variations to it of course and would like to suggest to link the Maim Support with the Flesh and Stone Aura. This opens up a slot in our main DPS setup for something like Viscious projectiles. Feels a lot better though i have no idea how it really improves DPS numbers. Just give it a shot.
Is it Hardcore Viable?
Seems like i could play this with my friend and be like sorta boss killer...

Looks fun. Like the barrage sound effects.
Can you provide any input on how mana gain feels at higher levels with just Soul Raker? I'm only in my 70's and mana doesn't feel like too much of an issue with either Barrage or TS, so I'm considering Assassin's Mark on my ring instead of Poacher's. Not sure if this changes at all in higher levels/maps, but I'd like to buy/craft a good ring now rather than later, but don't want to gimp my mana and be dead-shotting in red maps.
Last edited by CrowMagnum on Jun 25, 2019, 2:24:29 PM
"
thyraa wrote:
Is it Hardcore Viable?
Seems like i could play this with my friend and be like sorta boss killer...

Looks fun. Like the barrage sound effects.

I think the champion is better.
"
CrowMagnum wrote:
Can you provide any input on how mana gain feels at higher levels with just Soul Raker? I'm only in my 70's and mana doesn't feel like too much of an issue with either Barrage or TS, so I'm considering Assassin's Mark on my ring instead of Poacher's. Not sure if this changes at all in higher levels/maps, but I'd like to buy/craft a good ring now rather than later, but don't want to gimp my mana and be dead-shotting in red maps.

Well, I didn't feel the lack of mana because I played with the Barrage build when the level was low.
You can increase mana by using Passive tree and Enligten gem. Invest 2 points in the 'Mana Flows' node.
https://imgur.com/a/TfiU4jw

Took me two tries, several days of my life, and 2 exalted orbs(maybe more). But I finally killed UE for the first time and with this guide's set up. Except for the watcher's eye. The ramp up of impale and attack speed from quality skill gems, blood rage and rage from the ascendency just make it crazy.

:)

I want to now venture into 5 army territory. Other than a HH, what would you suggest I pursue to make this build any stronger? Also how far in the delve do you reckon this set up can go?
"
https://imgur.com/a/TfiU4jw

Took me two tries, several days of my life, and 2 exalted orbs(maybe more). But I finally killed UE for the first time and with this guide's set up. Except for the watcher's eye. The ramp up of impale and attack speed from quality skill gems, blood rage and rage from the ascendency just make it crazy.

:)

I want to now venture into 5 army territory. Other than a HH, what would you suggest I pursue to make this build any stronger? Also how far in the delve do you reckon this set up can go?

Watcher's eye & Legion Jewel

delve?
Well ... I don't know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info