[3.7] Impale Barrage Bowman Zerker (+Tornado Shot ver)

hey im trying the tornado version and im having trouble surviving in red maps, getting one shot on legion packs. is there something i could do 2 be more tanky? still missing core pieces of gear but the damage seems fine for mapping
Hello, how are you, very good construction. Am I playing it, I am already lvl 54, that lvl more or less change to TS? Thank you
"
Insaneredeye wrote:
hey im trying the tornado version and im having trouble surviving in red maps, getting one shot on legion packs. is there something i could do 2 be more tanky? still missing core pieces of gear but the damage seems fine for mapping

If you have more than 5.5k Life and use Vaal Grace, you will die less.
The most important thing in the battle against the Legion monster is to avoid the character being in the middle.

Please refer to the video for details.
"
bonguero wrote:
Hello, how are you, very good construction. Am I playing it, I am already lvl 54, that lvl more or less change to TS? Thank you

I turned to TS on 93Lv.
If you have enough currency, it doesn't matter if the level is low.
Did we ever figure out if a Rare Vicious Projectile Bow or Arborix is better than Crimson Storm?
livejamie
hi and thanks for the build. I try to get TS version with jewel. Have buy two type but never get me frenzy and power.. whats wrong? the jewel is same the coin are: 153880 one and 157200 second... why this ?|!?!?
"
livejamie wrote:
Did we ever figure out if a Rare Vicious Projectile Bow or Arborix is better than Crimson Storm?

The Crimson Storm provides convenience in using the flask and has the advantage of low cost (6l = 5ex). Use your Rare Bow (Vicious or Chain) if you have enough Currency.
"
emix86 wrote:
hi and thanks for the build. I try to get TS version with jewel. Have buy two type but never get me frenzy and power.. whats wrong? the jewel is same the coin are: 153880 one and 157200 second... why this ?|!?!?

not 153880 & 157200

Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel
Commissioned 153540 coins to commemorate Chitus

Hi, i'm interested to try your build, looks so fun. I'm so bored using cyclone build on my slayer and i think already complete enough. I will try the build on my slayer, thanks for the build.
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

The Crimson Storm provides convenience in using the flask and has the advantage of low cost (6l = 5ex). Use your Rare Bow (Vicious or Chain) if you have enough Currency.

Great, what about Arborix? Seems like the extra projectiles might be good?
livejamie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info