[3.7] Tidebreaker Slayer Flicker Strike | League start viable | Stunlocks | Updated with some videos

Hi,

Currently running your build in HC lvl 82 (5L)
I hesitate for 3 points :

- or I reach 75% threshold (stun mastery)
- or I still focus on Life nodes

My question : is it mandatory to reach 75% (would I sometime stun bosses in 5L for the Belt-Fortify ?)

- or peraps should I switch Splash > Stun support againth bosses (but in 5L I can already switch to melee Phys+Ruthless)

Tx for experiencing it
I would go with life honestly, for bosses I've been swapping in fortify for the tougher ones like the guardians.

The 75% cap is nice, but I wouldn't say its mandatory, You'll notice though that you always seem to want more life so I would go with that.

Ive messed around with using Heavy Strike on bosses but honestly it hasn't been that needed. If you are going to swap out anything though, definitely drop splash for the bosses though.
Thanks for the build. Could you take a look on my fatonikFS character and see what I should upgrade first? I have 3,5 ex budget. Should I now buy starkonja with 40% flicker strike damage? Or what?
Last edited by Madara1337 on Jul 7, 2019, 2:27:27 PM
"
Madara1337 wrote:
Thanks for the build. Could you take a look on my fatonikFS character and see what I should upgrade first? I have 3,5 ex budget. Should I now buy starkonja with 40% flicker strike damage? Or what?

The first thing I would do if I were you would be to either 6 link your tidebreaker, or work on getting an assassin's mark ring. You can find somewhat decent ones for 1-2 ex

I ended up making my new one the other night

Hey RisingWater, I started working on this build at your suggestion from Oct's discord. Its been very cool so far, I just wanted to share with you this alternate Tree I came up with that may get you a bit more life and more damage at the same time, I'll be going with this as I level but yeah just wanted to share and see what you think

https://pastebin.com/HMBWSi8H
Last edited by fullmetalross on Jul 9, 2019, 12:53:33 AM
"
fullmetalross wrote:
Hey RisingWater, I started working on this build at your suggestion from Oct's discord. Its been very cool so far, I just wanted to share with you this alternate Tree I came up with that may get you a bit more life and more damage at the same time, I'll be going with this as I level but yeah just wanted to share and see what you think

https://pastebin.com/HMBWSi8H

I'll check it out when I get home from work!

I've been messing around with the tree a lot since the builds first iteration, but I think its finally at a point that I'm happy with. I'm always interested in other possibilities though.
Hello,

I got everything except the rings and i strugel with running out of Frenzy charges. Is it just me missing skill points in the tree or do the two rings something for frenzy charges? Would apreciate the help since i tried to follow the gear you got 1to1 ^^

Thank you have a nice day.
Gem quality is the biggest piece. You want a 20 quality flicker when you start.
"
Toshiroh wrote:
Hello,

I got everything except the rings and i strugel with running out of Frenzy charges. Is it just me missing skill points in the tree or do the two rings something for frenzy charges? Would apreciate the help since i tried to follow the gear you got 1to1 ^^

You are going to want to get flicker to 20% quality as soon as possible, because that also gives you an additional 5% chance on hit to gain a frenzy charge.

The blood rage skill, when active gives you a 25% chance to gain a charge on kill. It also refreshes its duration when you kill something so you only need to usually cast it once at the start of a map.

Farruls fur is a large part of how you can sustain charges on bosses/single target but it's somewhat expensive.

Alternate ways to keep frenzy charges up are the elegant hubris timeless jewels, poachers mark via blasphemy or an elder ring, and precursors emblem rings.

This occasional lapse is frenzy charges is why we run frenzy in the build as a backup just incase you get in a bad situation. You can hit some stuff once or twice then go back to flickering.
"
RisingWater wrote:
"
Toshiroh wrote:
Hello,

You are going to want to get flicker to 20% quality as soon as possible, because that also gives you an additional 5% chance on hit to gain a frenzy charge.

The blood rage skill, when active gives you a 25% chance to gain a charge on kill. It also refreshes its duration when you kill something so you only need to usually cast it once at the start of a map.

Farruls fur is a large part of how you can sustain charges on bosses/single target but it's somewhat expensive.

Alternate ways to keep frenzy charges up are the elegant hubris timeless jewels, poachers mark via blasphemy or an elder ring, and precursors emblem rings.

This occasional lapse is frenzy charges is why we run frenzy in the build as a backup just incase you get in a bad situation. You can hit some stuff once or twice then go back to flickering.

Got frenzy 21 20% got Farruls i use Blood rage and rage but these Juweles sound like a solution and the rings will help i think. Thanks for the help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info