3.7.1 Patch Notes

"
Ulquiomaru wrote:
No shield charge fortify fix? :/
Also, I hope the legion nerf isn't overtuned, really liked the difficulty compared to previous leagues.

Any ETA on this? Thanks for the crash fixes, hope I can play the game on HC now.
woo the crashes are back even worse now.
Hello

Ngamahu, Flames advance skill that is giving 100% physical damage as extra fire damage for 4 sec from Chieftain accedancy dont work. It doesnt show dps increase as before this patch.
Mana reservation is broken after this patch.

Every time i change area, my "Flesh & Stone" aura (linked to "Maim Support" and level 2 "Enlighten Support", and also affected by global 5% reduced mana reserved) stops reserving any mana, while still grants its effect. This happens only when aura is in "Stone" stance. When aura is in "Flesh" stance - everything is working correctly. If i manually change stance while i'm in area, mana reservation works again correctly - "F&S" starts reserving mana as expected (until i change area).
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Sometimes i wonder if you guys actually test the patches you release? Skills disabling when changing zones and even more random instance crashes..
"
RaZeR1976 wrote:
Sometimes i wonder if you guys actually test the patches you release? Skills disabling when changing zones and even more random instance crashes..

This and unexpected disconnects are back in force.
Looks like that Infused Channeling gives the phys dmg portion but doesnt give the phys dmg reduction part at all.Also there is nothing mentioned about the Uber Elder fight, Shaper is so bugged in that fight. Hes insanly fast, casting skills like 2x faster then normally and sometimes uses same skill many times row like Beam/Slam.Hopefully this will get fixed asap.
Triple crash in a single map...

Clearly another untested "patch" that you guys so love to poop out.

When can expect a fix for this fix?
Crashed on loading screen and can't get back in with that character. Something is broken.
Arctic armor disables itself wen entering or exiting a map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info