3.7.1 Patch Notes

"
Reduced the damage of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's "Red Wave" skill.
Reduced the damage and area of effect of the Bloodblessed Conqueror's targeted ground explosion skill.
Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Ritemaster Decapitators deal with all of their skills.
Reduced the overall amount of damage that the Roc Sentinels deal with all of their skills.
Reduced the damage of the Roc Sentinel's Decelerating Projectiles and the subsequent explosions.

HELL YES
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Yeah. You need the help to do it. :(
Yay, not a single line adressing instance crashes happening in São Paulo... just keep getting f'ed and losing maps and items :D

Edit: Nice, now my auras are instance only so i can forget to turn it on and die a miserable death because i don't do dmg :D
Last edited by BallonPriest on Jun 13, 2019, 6:59:53 PM
Byers menstrual wall of death. You won't be missed.
Will we see a fix to the desync bug involving life leech(not sure if vaal pact is necessary for the bug to occur or not) and blood rage? It's a little disconcerting not knowing what my real health is if I haven't been hit recently but am still leeching and taking blood rage damage.
I really hope they fixed the changing instance/portal disconnect crash.
Flicker Strike still using 2 charges per use, can still cancel itself...

Do you guy test shit before live deployment at all?

Holy shit batman.
"
tchieko wrote:
Byers menstrual wall of death. You won't be missed.

LOL
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Patch introduced new instance crashes. Just lost 4 Instances (3 maps and 1 Abyssal Depths) on my Storm Brand Hierophant all after about 30s into the map, during or even before interaction with the Legion mechanic :S
twitch.tv/catmasterOP
twitter.com/catmasterOP
youtube.com/catmasterOP

Playing since Nov'14 just before Bloodlines/Torment release, livestream since 2018, hosting Fated Connections PoE Community Podcast with BalorMage. I look forward to providing a lot more quality content in the future to come :3
The patch broke Inquisitor Sanctuary node. It no longer gives Consecrated Ground when stationary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info