3.7.1 Patch Notes

flame dash still double casts
Last edited by sym on Jun 16, 2019, 7:43:55 PM
You've literally fixed none of the desync and crash issues, not to mention the double casting for flame dash. Piss poor patch
Yeah... I still crash a ton. I crashed like a minute into playing after the update. Sorry.
Sad to see nerf to mobs who actually makes you die from time to time :(
IGN: COCBOYbEaUtY
Fixed a bug where Totems which were channelling skills would have their actions cancelled if you were holding down the Move Only keybind.

Thanks!
Socket Colours - 1 or 2 Colours its bugged on ps4, how i can fix that ?
"
Fixed a bug where the Quality, Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage and Physical Damage Converted to Fire, Cold or Lightning Damage crafted modifiers were able to be crafted onto items which already had some variants of those modifiers.

Why , there is people outthere with this items equipped, why cant we use them anymore?

"
Fixed a bug where the Quality, Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage and Physical Damage Converted to Fire, Cold or Lightning Damage crafted modifiers were able to be crafted onto items which already had some variants of those modifiers.

I actually made a character after this patch thinking I would be able to make myself 50% phys converted to fire gloves and only after hitting level 80 and wanting to invest into doing it have I realized that I actually can't. Feels pretty bad.

GGG, consider making a second tier of those conversion crafts that goes to 50%. I promise it won't break the game, it'll encourage build diversity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info