3.7.1 Patch Notes

nice patch, worse than befor
the mana reservation on my flesh and stone keeps changing
3 minutes in aannnnnd.... crash. Back to el drawing board.
Sad unexpected disconnections is still not resolved for Washington Gateway.
Takes like 7 - 8 tries to connect :(
flame dash got worse, went from randomly triggering twice to now after the patch always trigger twice(if you have charges)

sure, now its atleast predictable so playable but... please fix it
So flame dash stills actives twice unintentionally, and even worse I still disconnect on changing instance/ loading screen disconnect crash.

please fix this?
can't play at all. crashes before I even enter city or after 5 seconds after I see Oriath.

edit: fortgot to add that i never had any crashes before....
Last edited by BlackHoleUniverse on Jun 13, 2019, 7:07:02 PM
Gain 100% of Physical Damage as extra Fire damage Chieftain Ascendancy node is not working anymore...
Last edited by oni_link007 on Jun 13, 2019, 7:17:18 PM
Holy crap, entered a map, died cause I'm bad. Now the game just crashes when I try playing my character(load into Oriath) or it crashes when I try to go to my hideout.
RIP Map!

I hope 4.0 brings one new thing, a game that isn't this buggy.
Last edited by CoulAsAGhoul on Jun 13, 2019, 7:05:22 PM
game is crashing over and over and over when trying to change instances or go to hideout.... literally unplayable.. Fix ASAP!

game is crashing over and over and over when trying to change instances or go to hideout.... literally unplayable.. Fix ASAP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info