[3.7] Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster (the best one)

"
aimlessgun wrote:
"
am i the only one not using a bow cause it looks retarded as fuck?

Hrm this Pain Attunement setup actually looks like a pretty good option. PoB is giving me ~20% DPS loss vs bow, but you get better mobility (shield charge), better defense (block, fortify, way more ES/EV, though you lose HP), and free flask mod. Seems like a superior general setup.

However it costs a hell of a lot more! Bow is 7ex and the quiver can be cheap. This looks like 7ex for the shield, 1ex for the belt, and then you have to 6L a chest which is ~6ex. So double cost setup not even counting the wand (since you can get a pretty good wand for cheap actually).

shield used to be 18-20ex past leagues
small price to pay for curse immunity
plus u dont look like an idiot casting with a bow
Just posting to say thank you to rlauren2 for this amazing and fun build. Appreciate the time you put into this build and hope you do many more fun builds.

Thank you!!
What u guys think about going LL? I switched 2 or 3 days ago and I think there's a lot to gain. 5 or 6 auras, stun immunity, 1 extra utility flask, high chaos resist, a chunk of extra damage from PA... Next step for me is to multicraft spell dmg gloves and grab a watcher's with multiplier. Anything else that u think I might change?

I picked up this helm with the ED enchant for a couple chaos. I think my next craft is going to be a - enemy chaos resist helm. Is this a good enough base before I start spamming the crafts on it, or would I be better off getting a better base with more ES first?
"
omglapizza wrote:

I picked up this helm with the ED enchant for a couple chaos. I think my next craft is going to be a - enemy chaos resist helm. Is this a good enough base before I start spamming the crafts on it, or would I be better off getting a better base with more ES first?

Not just the base, but it's only the 25% enchant. It's definitely not ideal. Even with a 28% quality it's not as much ES as a hubris with no quality. Up to you and your budget and how much you value survivability vs damage and having 'perfect' items. I wouldn't be able to get over having T2 enchant and T3 helmet, even if the T2 damage made up for the loss of ES (it surely does), but some people are fine with that.
Last edited by matt__ on Jun 25, 2019, 7:15:25 PM
"
tgodoy85 wrote:
What u guys think about going LL? I switched 2 or 3 days ago and I think there's a lot to gain.

How much ES do you have? I swapped my Vortex occultist to LL last league and really liked it for the auras and damage like you say but I did feel like I lost some survival with the drop in ES. I'm running a lot less ES on Trickster right now (obviously mostly taking life nodes not int/ES though).
Are there any positive outcomes from double corrupting our bow or should i use it elsewere?
If you dont mind check my char and propose something else worth double corrupting
thanks
"
peponaros wrote:
Are there any positive outcomes from double corrupting our bow or should i use it elsewere?
If you dont mind check my char and propose something else worth double corrupting
thanks

Corruption outcome depends on item level which I don't think we can see on your profile.

Best outcome is probably onslaught support and frenzy charge on kill. The only other useful ones are faster projectiles and blind support. I don't think it's worth it for what you get. I'll let someone else answer the suggestion part.

https://poedb.tw/mod.php?cn=Bow
I was wondering what tooltip DOT dps do you guys have? Im having trouble with PoB calcs, but my tooltip says cca 350k. Thats before despair, wither, and frenzy charges though so im guessing my effective should be much higher
"
BluntSlinger wrote:
I was wondering what tooltip DOT dps do you guys have? Im having trouble with PoB calcs, but my tooltip says cca 350k. Thats before despair, wither, and frenzy charges though so im guessing my effective should be much higher

Here's my PoB, check out the config and skill setup:

https://pastebin.com/MXWGWU0a

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info