[3.7] Essence Drain/Contagion Trickster (the best one)

"
matt__ wrote:
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

Be advised that GGG may remove negative reviews by request since it's against the rules to hurt someone's reputation. I suggest you google to find unrelated people mentioning the name elsewhere if you aren't sure.

That's ...something.

Well, I used this guy for my bow: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2526842/page/1

Yeah Reddit was whinging about it again the other day. I found a guy here too and was done in a minute. I think most people with a few pages of vouches won't steal just a few exalts, it's the really big crafts you have to worry about. But you can try to ask for collateral if you care.
Thanks, good to know! Found someone quickly
Thanks for your guide, it´s great!
At first I didn´t want to but yesterday I switched to bow and it´s fantastic.

Just got 2 questions:

Does Life gained on hit proc with ED / Contagion?
Can I scour a +1 to socketed support gems Mod and craft +2 on it when i get the recipe ?

Thanks.
Not sure what you mean. Scour will remove all mods from the bow, making it white again. I don't think you'd want to do that.

ED does have a 'hit' but you don't cast it often. The damage over time doesn't count as hits so life gain on hit is mostly useless.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
Not sure what you mean. Scour will remove all mods from the bow, making it white again. I don't think you'd want to do that.

ED does have a 'hit' but you don't cast it often. The damage over time doesn't count as hits so life gain on hit is mostly useless.

You can scour+[needed mats] re-craft an mod to get better results if it has stat ranges like resistance for example. I would like to know if the +2 to supported skill is and upgrade of the mod itself so i can craft it when i find it or if it counts as a complete new craft recipe, this would mean that i have to recraft the whole bow to get the +2 mod on it.
hey thanks for this build.
my current gear

i dont have much currency now, 2-3 ex. i wanted to use

But seems crafting bow is way expensive and requires lot of grinding (am working man don't have lot of time to grind).

and i still need to buy empower(lvl 3 ~15-20c, lvl4 is 4-5ex).
Any suggestions what can be done for low budget and how far it can take me
"
diCastro90 wrote:
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

You can scour+[needed mats] re-craft an mod to get better results if it has stat ranges like resistance for example. I would like to know if the +2 to supported skill is and upgrade of the mod itself so i can craft it when i find it or if it counts as a complete new craft recipe, this would mean that i have to recraft the whole bow to get the +2 mod on it.

Oh I see I thought you meant the plain +1 to gems, but you mean +1 to support gems.

If you only have one crafted mod you can overwrite or remove it on the bench yes. If you already multi-modded you can't pick and choose.

Edit to be clearer - yes it is level 2 of the mod.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Jun 26, 2019, 6:14:49 AM
Anyone have a good idea for item upgrade order? have about 6ex saved up and no big ticket items yet.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
"
diCastro90 wrote:
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

Oh I see I thought you meant the plain +1 to gems, but you mean +1 to support gems.

If you only have one crafted mod you can overwrite or remove it on the bench yes. If you already multi-modded you can't pick and choose.

Edit to be clearer - yes it is level 2 of the mod.

Ok, to clarify so i would have to remove all crafted mods and then i can recraft the bow with +2 to support gems + all die other needed mods. thanks!
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
"
tgodoy85 wrote:
What u guys think about going LL? I switched 2 or 3 days ago and I think there's a lot to gain.

How much ES do you have? I swapped my Vortex occultist to LL last league and really liked it for the auras and damage like you say but I did feel like I lost some survival with the drop in ES. I'm running a lot less ES on Trickster right now (obviously mostly taking life nodes not int/ES though).

I'm with 8.3k ES and 500k HO DoT DPS atm (with auras only). My effective DPS is around 2.8 million considering 15 wither stacks and all buffs possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info