The Frontier Mystery Box

wtf did i just watch
"

Want to guess what synonyms are for Wild when describing people? Here you go : feral, uncivilized, primitive, savage, uneducated, ferocious, barbaric, and so forth.

all of which are probably words already used in poe to describe some kind of item/npc/monster that has visual trappings from an existing real world culture in its look.

stop being silly. Its a fictional universe, like all fictional universes it borrows visual styles from our universe. Everything in this universe is horrible, every character is a murderer, thief, savage, whatever... none of them are people any decent person would aspire to be. Theyre all negative entities and virtually every cultures styles have been used to dress someone in there.

Im english, u think i get but hurt when the english guy is always the villain in the film? no, because i dont walk around looking to get upset about things for the sake of getting upset. You think I get upset every time the historical styles of english culture are used to sell something or depict something negative?

Id be crying all day every day. I dont own english culture, it doesnt say anything about me, no one is making a statement about me when they use that imagery. they have absolutely no moral obligations when it comes to how they use it, they are not making a statement about 'my' culture, or anyones culture just by using that imagery in a fictional universe.
Wrangler Blade Skin looks familiar.

"
Are the 'Combining your rewards' - pics kinda wrong?
two identical Wild-skins combined result in a simple Wrangler-skin?
Or am I missing smthg?

the ability to read is a beautiful thing
RIP points for Transcendence wings. :(
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Wild looks bad ass... Frontier looks meh....
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
And here we go again little creditcard...
meh, nothing interesting
Last edited by r4plez on Jun 9, 2019, 7:51:41 AM
Am I not supposed to be able to merge the two portals? I opened both of them, but can't see an option for merging.
First time I feel scammed with the boxes, have bought a pack of 5 and got an item medium price of 50points... totally NOT worth It...

EDIT: Bought another box to see If was specially unlucky or this batch of boxes are just a scam, again got a common worth 60points.

TOTAL:6 {5 common (30x2,50x1,60x2)
1 uncommon (80x1)
Last edited by Lvzb3l on Jun 10, 2019, 6:57:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info