The Frontier Mystery Box

"
Volband wrote:
Am I not supposed to be able to merge the two portals? I opened both of them, but can't see an option for merging.

No, its not a merge set like the last one. You can merge parts of the same armour set to get another color. like 2 golden wrangler body armor can merge to 1 silver wrangler body armor. so you can use duplicates. no merge set this time.
This is the best mystery box ive seen so far. Every piece is something I want. Good job guys, thanks.
KenMan
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"

Want to guess what synonyms are for Wild when describing people? Here you go : feral, uncivilized, primitive, savage, uneducated, ferocious, barbaric, and so forth.

all of which are probably words already used in poe to describe some kind of item/npc/monster that has visual trappings from an existing real world culture in its look.

stop being silly. Its a fictional universe, like all fictional universes it borrows visual styles from our universe. Everything in this universe is horrible, every character is a murderer, thief, savage, whatever... none of them are people any decent person would aspire to be. Theyre all negative entities and virtually every cultures styles have been used to dress someone in there.

Im english, u think i get but hurt when the english guy is always the villain in the film? no, because i dont walk around looking to get upset about things for the sake of getting upset. You think I get upset every time the historical styles of english culture are used to sell something or depict something negative?

Id be crying all day every day. I dont own english culture, it doesnt say anything about me, no one is making a statement about me when they use that imagery. they have absolutely no moral obligations when it comes to how they use it, they are not making a statement about 'my' culture, or anyones culture just by using that imagery in a fictional universe.

Straight from the Colonizer's mouth, folks!

Honestly, the English were some of the greatest colonizers in history. That's why English is such a dominant language in the world. Of course when you belong to a privileged, dominant culture (not to mention a culture with such strong colonizing history), you can afford to be condescending when others express concern about problematic handling of a culture that was adversely affected by colonization. Seriously, Google "social privilege."
Social privileges don't exist for 50+ years.
Stop virtue signalling for the sake of virtue signalling.
The Wrangler is freakin' awesome!
Please FIX GAME, stop delete POSTS of ppl who point that game is broken.

Game is now crashing without ERROR, just close and that is FACT.

Last edited by Coolmer on Jun 9, 2019, 11:58:50 AM
Ha now they show the items not like b4 or else it called gambeling and thats forbidden , but i like it this way atleast now u can see what u spend your points at.
nice mystery box but the true mystery is the legion itself,it keeps crushing and i hope it gets fixed .my pc isnt the issue here ,only on path of exile and only near monoliths or when switching skills..not cool
Bought 710 points for 50€

This is what I got.

2 wild weapon effect (can not combine) -180x2 points
wild wings -320 points
silver wrangler helmet -130x2 points
wild helmet -130 points
wrangler hat -100 points
wrangler helmet -130 points
silver wrangler boots -80x2 points
wrangler hawk pet -160 points
2 wrangler scorpion pet (can not combine) -30x2 points
wild character effect -210 points
2 wrangler character effect (can not combine) -210x2 points
wrangler building supplies
wrangler pylon
wild shrine x2

you can make up your own mind, if it is worth to buy!
Last edited by digibluez on Jun 9, 2019, 3:13:00 PM
Easy pass from me. Sorry GGG, but I am not impressed.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info