The Frontier Mystery Box

Looks nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
How about to fix the game first and then release something like loot boxes? At the moment Iam sure people care about annoying crashes instead of pathetic skins

this !

for me the client crashes very regularily 2 times per hour

even when standing in hideout or oriath, suddenly *bam* gone ...
Why does it take 5-20 minutes to update POE on steam? This 259mb update has taken 20 minutes and still nothing. I am on 300mb/s internet speed.
I actually feel offended by the fact that im not allowed to swear at those people who get offended by the indians theme.

Next year nurses and doctors are offended because of kids cosplays at halloween.

First box the Wings (they are really beautiful, well animated, the cyclone spin feel so good with them^^)

Then the next 10Boxes, nice and cut stuff (hideout feathers, wepaon and foot effect, auras, arg, i never spend more than 10boxes but its always great, and nice design for the body's and portals^^
"
Straight from the Colonizer's mouth, folks!

Honestly, the English were some of the greatest colonizers in history. That's why English is such a dominant language in the world. Of course when you belong to a privileged, dominant culture (not to mention a culture with such strong colonizing history), you can afford to be condescending when others express concern about problematic handling of a culture that was adversely affected by colonization. Seriously, Google "social privilege."

Pretty much, but don't forget we're "virtue signaling" because we're not okay with GGG copy-pasting a culture's symbols, that has no ties to the game whatsoever, into scam loot boxes.

For 3.8 we'll get Samurai armor set and Mariachi armor set, because why not...

Last edited by Rise_Up_Red_Sea_ on Jun 9, 2019, 7:02:25 PM
MTX armour sets look mediocre but the song is nice.
Reminds me of Borderlands.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Way over priced for pixels
Have to agree with some of the other posters. The fairies were fun. A war bonnet is just kind of depressing considering their sordid appropriation history. Can't say I'll be buying any of these, even if I do think the craftsmanship on the art looks excellent. It's a little too distasteful.
Well, I bought a Bundle already, and got myself a new Pet. And a cool looking Body Armour. And a cpl other items/effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info