Item Filter Sound Volume Too Low

I think it is a "Loot Filter" issue and not a game issue. In my case I am using the Filterblade option.

The game only adjust all "items sounds" globally with the setting under Sound (or item_filter_sound_volume2=in the .ini file)

I set the item_filter_sound_volume2= to 300 and non custom sounds blöasted my ears away and the customs files were still too low.

So I have edited all non CustomAlert settings in each *.filter file:

PlayAlertSound 1 300 to PlayAlertSound 1 100
PlayAlertSound 2 300 to PlayAlertSound 2 100

that helped a little bit.

"
Curlz242 wrote:
I think it is a "Loot Filter" issue and not a game issue. In my case I am using the Filterblade option.

The game only adjust all "items sounds" globally with the setting under Sound (or item_filter_sound_volume2=in the .ini file)

I set the item_filter_sound_volume2= to 300 and non custom sounds blöasted my ears away and the customs files were still too low.

Best solution so far thanks a lot!
"
Curlz242 wrote:

Thanks for the tip! Fixed my issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info