Item Filter Sound Volume Too Low

I have similar issues.

Skill and enemy sounds are much more louder than other sound effects, and item filter sounds even with volume set to max are quiet and muffled.

I have not done any software changes to my system or audio drivers recently. I have never had similar problems in Path of Exile in the past year, or in any other program with varied audio. I tried to adjust volume levels in the game's settings and it didn't help.
Having the same issue, some sounds are very quite and it's really frustrating to deal with. Completing a trial Izaro's voice is very low as one example, inventory sounds is another. Leap slam on the other hand has the correct volume.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I can confirm this issue too. Nothing changed in my PC, PoE config or custom sounds, all the same, but now it's almost inaudible.
Had to lower everything else to about 2% to make it at least a little bit noticeable.
+1 Glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing this.
Same problem here. No changes to my system and loot filter sounds are too quiet. Problem exists for both my new filter and any old ones that have not been changed.
Just chiming in I have same problem. Can barely hear any currency drops, super faint.
It almost sounds like when you have a movie playing in 5.1 surround but you only have 2.1 speakers. I only hear the reverb of the "thunk" from a Chaos Orb drop, instead of the effect itself, because the main sound is playing through the nonexistent center channel.
So will we have solution? Or at list replay from GGG? There is many players like that.
I have the same problem, it seems pretty widespread. Found a reddit thread from yesterday about the same issue as well.
"
krab90 wrote:
Its not only filter sounds volume broken, but "sound effects" too. Put sound effects at 5%, you will still hear leap slam, attacks sounds, but not inventory management and UI clicks, they will super silent.
Well, you're not the only one, i have exactly the same problems and its very frustrating. When skill sounds are loud and clear i can barely hear invites to party or the sound of using flasks or moving something in the inventory.
Heaven's rain falls upon faces of the children who look skyward
Twisting metal through the air
Scars and screams so you might know his fury

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info