[3.7] Reave/Bflurry Claw Berserker | Budget Friendly | Instant Leech | Uber Elder Vid Up!

"
Pippurimylly wrote:
So can you elaborate why you suggest using an astral plate base when you are going acrobatics? Why not use a evasion chest or armor/evasion hybrid atleast? Or would you rather go with full armor chest even though you get 50% less?

It's just for easy colouring (1g5r) + the nice res implicit of astral. You can definitely go a different base if you'd like. It would be ideal to get the extra dodge % from a nice ev base, and a hybrid shouldn't be too hard to chrome, so that would work well too.
I'm having a good and fun time with this build right now. Just switched to one Wasp Nest and Bloodseeker, running vaal pact and got other claw leech nodes, it's been better than I aspect to be honest. Nice build buddy.

Other thoughts about Ascendency,
Have you tried goin Rite of ruin over Blitz for last asc?
like Crave the Slaughter -> Flawless Savagery -> Aspect of Carnage -> Rite of Ruin or even Pain Reaver for more leech?
"
guzaop wrote:
I'm having a good and fun time with this build right now. Just switched to one Wasp Nest and Bloodseeker, running vaal pact and got other claw leech nodes, it's been better than I aspect to be honest. Nice build buddy.

Other thoughts about Ascendency,
Have you tried goin Rite of ruin over Blitz for last asc?
like Crave the Slaughter -> Flawless Savagery -> Aspect of Carnage -> Rite of Ruin or even Pain Reaver for more leech?

Pain reaver definitely isn't worth it, leech is already capped with just taking soul raker (which I recommend doing now). Rite of ruin, however, can definitely be worth taking over either Blitz or Aspect of carnage, personal preference really. Rite of ruin gives stun immunity as well which is really nice for mapping. Only issue is it relies on you having rage stacks (unlike aspect), and rage takes longer to stack up (and gives less asp) than Blitz. No easy answer, tbh.

Oh and if you're going vaal pact be careful with rite of ruin, the degen might be too much.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 10, 2019, 8:51:55 PM
Hey man, enjoying the build so far but I have some questions.
Do you always stay in sand stance? because with all the skills in this build I just can't have everything on the keybinds, how do you manage to have 2 reaves, whirling blades, berserk, 2 totems, dread banner, blood rage AND the golem at the same time? and the sand/blood stance?

Thanks man gl hf
I use rage support instead of ruthless,it can be combined with Crave the Slaughter to increase dps pretty much,what do you think about rage and ruthless support?

"
yummydn11111 wrote:
I use rage support instead of ruthless,it can be combined with Crave the Slaughter to increase dps pretty much,what do you think about rage and ruthless support?

Yep actually I was messing around in PoB today and found that Rage is maybe 10% less dps but the utility of stacking rage faster is worth it imo. I changed the links to replace ruthless with rage in the build guide.

"
JeanPied wrote:
Hey man, enjoying the build so far but I have some questions.
Do you always stay in sand stance? because with all the skills in this build I just can't have everything on the keybinds, how do you manage to have 2 reaves, whirling blades, berserk, 2 totems, dread banner, blood rage AND the golem at the same time? and the sand/blood stance?

Thanks man gl hf

I stayed in blood stance most of the time personally, though now that I'm in late red maps it's more rippy and sand stance is a better choice for survivability. Yeah we're pretty skill bar starved, I recently put ice golem on a CWDT to take off the burden of casting it, and you can add blood rage to that CWDT setup as well though I prefer to self cast it.

I also took off Ancestral Protector, though I still use two totems on the bar (vaal warchief & regular warchief). Dread Banner you don't really need to place most of the time, but I have it on my left click and when you shift left-click it'll place, and regular left click will just move you.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 12, 2019, 12:36:52 AM
So just switched to BF for now, mostly because killing guardians with reave right now is a bit of a pain, may switch back when I will have better gear. And actually after the buffs to it, with sand stance + pulverize + inc aoe BF has almost screen wide aoe :D ,so not that bad, actually sometimes it even feels better than reave, because it's always the same, and can basically hit any mob I see. And you only need to really switch gems for guardians and above.

On the same note, I should also mention that the same combo with reave is crazy, basically makes normal reave the size of the vaal one, so if you just farm low content, or has crazy gear use that.
Last edited by metamo666 on Jun 12, 2019, 1:59:39 AM
"
metamo666 wrote:
So just switched to BF for now, mostly because killing guardians with reave right now is a bit of a pain, may switch back when I will have better gear. And actually after the buffs to it, with sand stance + pulverize + inc aoe BF has almost screen wide aoe :D ,so not that bad, actually sometimes it even feels better than reave, because it's always the same, and can basically hit any mob I see. And you only need to really switch gems for guardians and above.

On the same note, I should also mention that the same combo with reave is crazy, basically makes normal reave the size of the vaal one, so if you just farm low content, or has crazy gear use that.

Hmm interesting, I tried BF and it felt pretty good for sure, especially against the more difficult bosses as porting out is basically a death sentence with reave. I'll have to try BF with inc aoe too. Glad to see you're doing so well, by the way!
Hello, I used reave until yellow maps and rare mobs are just painfull to kill, in red maps reave has low damage output and you would have to invest in "real" claws. Blade Flurry was enough for shaper with tabula and bloodseeker, with investment of 1ex blade flurry did amazing job, check my profile how little gear you actully need for blade flurry to work. Blade Flurry with pulverize or IncAoE support has good clear and amazing single target.
2nd set... With shaper infinitely teleporting around, it's a bit harder, also damage could be better, will probably not try again until I have at least a decent maim chest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info