[3.7] Reave/Bflurry Claw Berserker | Budget Friendly | Instant Leech | Uber Elder Vid Up!

Hi man,

The precision aura is Increased, not more damage AFAIK.

Isnt the bloodseeker claw trash after the leech changes?

How will you sustain mana you think?

Plan to try the build still
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi man,

We can still leech 10% of our life per hit with bloodseeker, so with our high attack speed it should still be fine I think? Also Soul Taker is probably a better idea for one more point than the life and mana leech node we take.
For mana you have multiple options: flat mana gained on jewel, gemini claw instead of wasps nest, some elreon jewelry.(also poachers's mark)
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi man,

Yeah I fixed the precision aura, woops! As Metamo said, Bloodseeker is still a significant boost to survivability with 10% of life leeched instantly + zerker asp. But it's not necessarily mandatory in all reality, as life gain on hit is also pretty huge. Bloodseeker will make bossing easier, though (and less reliant on a life flask). I'll be testing it out to see how it all feels, could very well be better to just replace Bloodseeker with a high dps claw for endgame.

For mana, I think poacher's mark->blasphemy is the way to go until you get a solid gemini claw to beat out Wasp Nest. I changed this in the build guide as well.

"
Mental_One wrote:

Hey dude, im interested in something similar to this however i cant see your skill tree as POB doesnt work for me. Can you post a picture of your skill tree please:)?

Also do you think bloodseeker berserker cyclone will be good? Was thinking of this potentially.

Absolutely, I uploaded a poeplanner skill tree in the PoB/Ascendancy section. Berserker cyclone would definitely be good, I actually have one planned out that uses swords though I haven't fully fleshed it out yet.

Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 7, 2019, 2:51:36 PM
Thoughts on Zerker > Champion for the same build?

Do you think Zerker is a better version of champion (losing out on the 100% accuracy), however I do know you could basically get close to 100% accuracy with zerker too.
"
ramirami789 wrote:

Do you think Zerker is a better version of champion (losing out on the 100% accuracy), however I do know you could basically get close to 100% accuracy with zerker too.

Champion will be really good due to impale being insane this patch. I think the 100% chance to hit from champion will make gearing cheaper too, which is nice. However, you'll attack/move around the map much slower than zerker, which in a sense is more dangerous as high asp translates to increased survivability with bloodseeker. I think if you go champion then you should use foils instead, and so will be a different tree/build altogether.
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
ramirami789 wrote:

Champion will be really good due to impale being insane this patch. I think the 100% chance to hit from champion will make gearing cheaper too, which is nice. However, you'll attack/move around the map much slower than zerker, which in a sense is more dangerous as high asp translates to increased survivability with bloodseeker. I think if you go champion then you should use foils instead, and so will be a different tree/build altogether.

Ah i see. Well im quite new to any theory crafting poe wise and Ive been using other peoples builds p much the whole time ive played. I was comparing ur build to this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129351/

Idk if you can give me a more indepth comparison to help me make my decision between both before league start :/
"
ramirami789 wrote:
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
ramirami789 wrote:

Ah i see. Well im quite new to any theory crafting poe wise and Ive been using other peoples builds p much the whole time ive played. I was comparing ur build to this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129351/

Idk if you can give me a more indepth comparison to help me make my decision between both before league start :/

Goofy's build is great, but it focuses more on dps and will be much more expensive to gear as he needs gear that scales Ele damage. I think he's also missing out by not going pure phys and taking advantage of impale, so in my opinion the guide is a bit outdated. As well, blade flurry is a slower skill to clear with in general, and needing two skills (reave for clear, bf for single target) is kind of a pita in my opinion.

If you're concerned about high end dps for bossing, you can replace reave with Blade Flurry in my build and achieve similar/potentially more top end dps than his build. In fact, you can slot in Blade Flurry without changing any colours on your chest for when you want to just do pure bossing, like shaper. Just replace multistrike with Rage and voila, roughly 4m dps on high end gear.
bug posted multiple times
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 8, 2019, 1:51:12 AM
bug posted multiple times
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 8, 2019, 1:51:24 AM
posted multiple times bug
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 8, 2019, 1:50:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info