[3.7] Reave/Bflurry Claw Berserker | Budget Friendly | Instant Leech | Uber Elder Vid Up!

Hi i plan play this build but i want use cyclon most the Time. Can you write which skil games i should use?
Cyclon-...

2.question what should i change in pasiv or ascen if i plan use claws + cyclone + zerk.
I cant find actual 3.7 build zerk + claws+ cyclon. :-(
Just reached maps, the build feels great. I wanted to say that the layout and everything is looking very good and easy to follow, props to you OP!

I'm wondering if you got a guide for crafting a similar claw(Or know if there's a guide somewhere). Just a quick and short point by point guide would be awesome. I'm not that experienced with crafting, and I don't feel like making a mistake on a several ex investment :P

Cheers!
Last edited by Chesus_Is_Back on Jun 23, 2019, 6:54:35 PM
"
Qdipl wrote:
Hi i plan play this build but i want use cyclon most the Time. Can you write which skil games i should use?
Cyclon-...

2.question what should i change in pasiv or ascen if i plan use claws + cyclone + zerk.
I cant find actual 3.7 build zerk + claws+ cyclon. :-(

For cyclone in endgame I would use the following links: Cyclone->Melee Phys->Pulv->Brutality->Infused Channel->Impale

The tree/asc can stay the same for the most part, though you might want to get Brinkmanship for more AoE. The issue with Claws + Cyclone in general is claws have low weapon range as a base + from the tree, so we struggle to scale the awesome aoe that Cyclone can now get. On the plus side, cyclone + instant leech/life on hit feels amazing and makes you very tanky.

"
Just reached maps, the build feels great. I wanted to say that the layout and everything is looking very good and easy to follow, props to you OP!

I'm wondering if you got a guide for crafting a similar claw(Or know if there's a guide somewhere). Just a quick and short point by point guide would be awesome. I'm not that experienced with crafting, and I don't feel like making a mistake on a several ex investment :P

Cheers!

Mathil made a solid guide here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6-lyE6yKUI

You don't need to craft quite as good a claw as he does. Personally, unless you've got plenty of currency, I'd recommend rolling your claw until you hit dictator (t1 phys/acc hybrid roll), and if that's the only mod then regal and hope you annul the shit mod that inevitably pops up. You can also stop at flaring (t1 flat phys), though you will get less pdps from crafting with only flaring vs only a dictator's roll. Up to you/how much you want to spend/how much you trust in your rng. Also, a helpful resource to check affixes: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw

I also highly recommend getting the t3 impale unveil, as that's much more damage than the 1ex %phys roll for our build, due to letting us save points on the tree for getting to 100% impale. It is a PITA to get though, as you'll likely need to buy up a bunch of 1h unveiled weps from trade sites. At least the craft itself is cheap at 8c!
you should never make it for level 100 in POB. 99% of us won't get past 94-97 ish.

94 or 95 is what it should be set up for.

Also, the dps with this is terrible. Within 2 min I knew I was wasting my time. It hits like a wet noodle.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jul 1, 2019, 1:50:31 PM
Nice build, beat uber elder for the first time ever on my first attempt at him ever. xD

Got insanely lucky with a +2 Impale Watcher's eye too!

I did my tree a bit differently, dropped the shadow start nodes and picked up the Marauder Jewel socket for that big crit multi Tempered Flesh jewel. Switched to Blade Flurry in red maps due to tanky legion rares. Slowly made improvements to gear too, probably Reave would have felt fine after I fiddled with my gear. Cyclone was fun too, but AoE was too small from Claw base.

I used Kaom's roots + 3 defensive flasks for Uber Elder, didn't have socket rooms for Flesh&Stone + Maim combo. DPS wise, fight was a breeze, I just had to constantly side-step with whirling blades. I did die 4 times though, twice my frames dropped from 144 to 0 and got shape slammed both times. Once I whirling bladed too close to the elder while he was doing the siphon, didn't realize I was in it. And once I didn't see elder tentacles spawn underneath me. Mid fight was a bit hectic since I lost all my rage, blitz, power charges, etc and the screen was filled with adds/portals.

Otherwise when shaper was doing his beam I could whirling blade behind him, pop Diamond + Lion's Roar and phase him. Without War chief/Flesh&stone, my PoB was at 2million, should be 4million with impale stacks I think. I get another 1million DPS with regular Warchief/Ice Golem/Flesh&Stone up. So I dunno in what world the above poster considers 4-6 million shaper DPS to be hitting like a wet noodle.
I've playedevery skill there is at some point or another, ya, Reave hits like a Nurf baseball bat. Sorry, it's pretty bad.
"
lalib wrote:
Nice build, beat uber elder for the first time ever on my first attempt at him ever. xD

Got insanely lucky with a +2 Impale Watcher's eye too!

I did my tree a bit differently, dropped the shadow start nodes and picked up the Marauder Jewel socket for that big crit multi Tempered Flesh jewel. Switched to Blade Flurry in red maps due to tanky legion rares. Slowly made improvements to gear too, probably Reave would have felt fine after I fiddled with my gear. Cyclone was fun too, but AoE was too small from Claw base.

I used Kaom's roots + 3 defensive flasks for Uber Elder, didn't have socket rooms for Flesh&Stone + Maim combo. DPS wise, fight was a breeze, I just had to constantly side-step with whirling blades. I did die 4 times though, twice my frames dropped from 144 to 0 and got shape slammed both times. Once I whirling bladed too close to the elder while he was doing the siphon, didn't realize I was in it. And once I didn't see elder tentacles spawn underneath me. Mid fight was a bit hectic since I lost all my rage, blitz, power charges, etc and the screen was filled with adds/portals.

Otherwise when shaper was doing his beam I could whirling blade behind him, pop Diamond + Lion's Roar and phase him. Without War chief/Flesh&stone, my PoB was at 2million, should be 4million with impale stacks I think. I get another 1million DPS with regular Warchief/Ice Golem/Flesh&Stone up. So I dunno in what world the above poster considers 4-6 million shaper DPS to be hitting like a wet noodle.

Glad to hear you beat uber elder with the build! It's a tough fight at first but once you learn the cues it becomes much easier.

"
I've playedevery skill there is at some point or another, ya, Reave hits like a Nurf baseball bat. Sorry, it's pretty bad.

Reave did underperform for me as well, unfortunately, which is why I recommended switching to Blade Flurry for endgame content/red maps unless you've got really good gear -- and even then, Blade Flurry is kind of just a better skill (at least dps wise).

Either way, sorry to hear the build didn't work for you.
Hi.

Looking forward to play this Build. But i'm listless to play an Marauder up to endgame. Do you think a Duelist is able to do so with this build, slayer for example?

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info