[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

"
chairfight wrote:
Hey guys,
Does multistrike support work with vaal ground slam? I know it works with ground slam but it says specifically on the tooltip for multistrike that it "Cannot support vaal skills".

I noticed I had what seemed to be a sharp dip in attack speed when I finally found a vaal ground slam jewel and after reading the tool tip that seems to be the case.

Was there a recent change to multistrike or am I just missing something?

Nevermind - I'm a dummy. So, when I bought vaal ground slam I put my regular groundslam in an open socket in my offhand. I guess some wires got crossed on my regular attack button was bound to the unlinked groundslam which didn't have multistrike.

Mystery solved.
Can you please format the guide. Add in the actual Pictures of the gems and use corrupted not corrupted. I'm asking because it gets confusing especially for a new player who doesnt understand all the short hand words. Additionally your setups in Path of Building and online are different. E.g The guide says use HoT but Building says use HoA, its quite confusing. Its a great build tho, im really enjoying PoE because of it.
"
Kanuw wrote:
Can you please format the guide. Add in the actual Pictures of the gems and use corrupted not corrupted. I'm asking because it gets confusing especially for a new player who doesnt understand all the short hand words. Additionally your setups in Path of Building and online are different. E.g The guide says use HoT but Building says use HoA, its quite confusing. Its a great build tho, im really enjoying PoE because of it.

Very sorry for the misinformation. I will improve this guide when i get home.

But please refer to the POB <3 and take tips from the written guide
"
blackjellyman wrote:
can you do t16 with this build?

yes you can.
Hey,

Really enjoying the build so far, but am running into an issue.

Warlords mark does not seem to be procing off HoT except for the triggered lightning bolts when killing a shocked enemy. This is seemingly rare, and not really consistent enough, especially on lone bosses.

Is this a side effect of the new changes to Warlords? Or am I missing something?

P.S. Tried HoA as well and that doesn't seem to be able to proc it at all.

Thanks
Last edited by Cancerous7 on Jun 12, 2019, 10:40:07 AM
Can someone tell me how fast or maybe record a video of a t10+ map and boss kill?

i have been doing this build and got to 60+lvl, had around 15k dmg on the skill and i had problems with legion mobs or chests, died like 20times on the sun/moon(act 8) fight as i didnt had any dmg

and i had 5 link and like 170dps in both weapons

Last edited by qetron1331 on Jun 12, 2019, 4:06:45 PM
Oh - also, thanks for writing this guide PentaCodex! I'm loving this build so far. Just about finished the main story line and I'm loving how this build plays. Damage is on point and sustain seems good.
"
qetron1331 wrote:
Can someone tell me how fast or maybe record a video of a t10+ map and boss kill?

i have been doing this build and got to 60+lvl, had around 15k dmg on the skill and i had problems with legion mobs or chests, died like 20times on the sun/moon(act 8) fight as i didnt had any dmg

and i had 5 link and like 170dps in both weapons

i did a T12 with my character and yes me too i died a lot against legion/Sun moon bosses . I still got 5 link a shiity chest shitty everything exept i got soul taker no flask you can check my character i think. I'm still dying against legion in T11-12 with nasty crit mods flicker strike lol . I got 162K dps ( everything max with totems down ) with flasks i think i can get twice and with a proper rare elder axe i think i can get 50% more + the 6 L that i will get soon , warlords mark on ring , better helmed enchant , uber lab ascendency .....Im actually at 4.6 K life it feel okk i can easily push to 6K with betters items
I just traded cards for a Soul Taker. I can't do the 100% Mana reserved thing as indicated in the guide. Was this patched out? Or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Nvm, I was using Blood and Sand XD
Last edited by kingyeyo on Jun 13, 2019, 4:58:54 AM
"
Cancerous7 wrote:
Hey,

Really enjoying the build so far, but am running into an issue.

Warlords mark does not seem to be procing off HoT except for the triggered lightning bolts when killing a shocked enemy. This is seemingly rare, and not really consistent enough, especially on lone bosses.

Is this a side effect of the new changes to Warlords? Or am I missing something?

P.S. Tried HoA as well and that doesn't seem to be able to proc it at all.

Thanks

You cant use warlords mark with spells anymore as far as patch notes tell also you can only use 1 curse

Herald of ash cant proc curses only HoT or Hoi can as they actually HIT ash doesnt HIT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info