[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

nvm
Last edited by overkligt1 on Jun 14, 2019, 11:14:49 AM
Question here! :)
I was lucky enough to get this:

My question is: is it too tryhard to get an abyssus with 40% GS dmg? I'm worried that I end up not being able to do anything because of lack of defense.

BTW your build is one of the most funny, satisfying things i've tried in a long, time, can't be thankfull enough.
"

200 pDPS axes are 1c now

300 Pdps around 10 chaos.

Hey, 300 Pdps axes dropped to about 5c ... soul taker (260-280 Pdps) still cost about 33c or more ...

Is soul taker still a better choice? Sure it is kinda fast, it can chill etc. ...

what would you say, at which Pdps a normal axe is better than Soul Taker?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"

200 pDPS axes are 1c now

300 Pdps around 10 chaos.

Hey, 300 Pdps axes dropped to about 5c ... soul taker (260-280 Pdps) still cost about 33c or more ...

Is soul taker still a better choice? Sure it is kinda fast, it can chill etc. ...

what would you say, at which Pdps a normal axe is better than Soul Taker?

Soul taker is better because it allows you to add a herald of purity for ex. Which is another boost to your dps. (Without even considering the fact that spamming nonstop is awesome).
Hi
Can i use tectonic slam or cyclone with this build?
"
chaossbart wrote:

Soul taker is better because it allows you to add a herald of purity for ex. Which is another boost to your dps. (Without even considering the fact that spamming nonstop is awesome).

BTW another question concerning that: If i use soul taker and use herald of fire/purity and hatred, how should i cast enduring cry and ancestral protector? Both costs mana aswell and are not linked to blood magic?!

Additional question: the guide says:

"
CWDT Setup

- CWDT(11) - Immortal call (11) Blood rage (Max level self proc) Summon lightning golem (11)

But lvl 11 cwdt means not higher than lvl 58, so immortal call and summon lightning golem could be lvl 13 ...

So what is better? higher immortal call/golem or lower CWDT?!

EDIT: I think i will stick with cwdt lvl 9 ...
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Jun 14, 2019, 2:10:30 PM
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
chaossbart wrote:

BTW another question concerning that: If i use soul taker and use herald of fire/purity and hatred, how should i cast enduring cry and ancestral protector? Both costs mana aswell and are not linked to blood magic?!

Additional question: the guide says:

"
CWDT Setup

- CWDT(11) - Immortal call (11) Blood rage (Max level self proc) Summon lightning golem (11)

But lvl 11 cwdt means not higher than lvl 58, so immortal call and summon lightning golem could be lvl 13 ...

So what is better? higher immortal call/golem or lower CWDT?!

EDIT: I think i will stick with cwdt lvl 9 ...

Answer 1: you link those skills (blood rage too) with blood magic. Btw i'm not using enduring cry so I only take 3 links.

Answer 2: I thought the same, keeping cwdt 9 for golem lvl 11 (first lvl where golem gives 8%). If you lvl up cwdt to 11 and golem to 13, you still get 8% AS.
Rarity: Rare
Fulgent Prism
Crimson Jewel
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
6% increased Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
7% increased maximum Life
12% increased Melee Damage
10% increased Area Damage

I think i slammed one of the best Jewel for this build?
hello friend I have the soul taker but he does not let me loose the hardener I could use instead or I get a configuration with cwt
Hi there,

thanks for the awesome and funny build

yet i was wondering, could you add a high end setup gear for this build ( expensive version )
because i'm a bit stuck at the moment in term of improving and get higher

thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info