[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

I'm using Ground slam/Pulverise/Close combat/Rage in my current set up till i get a 5 or 6 link, and it works wonders!
Rage especially gives u a great buff as long as u keep killing stuff and then discharging it all with berserk.

for off skills i'm using Bladestorm/Leap Slam/Impale/endurance charge on stun.
bladestorm is a great off skill combined with Flesh and Stone for some nice aoe and single target in blood stance and it stuns alot as well wich works great with the EcoS gem.

Anyway, is the PoB link updated? couse the old one is a mess even when converted to the new tree.
" Blood rage (Max level self proc) "

What does it mean?
:(
That means you should level Blood Rage to lvl 20 (or 21) and use it yourself, don't proc with CWDT or other things ...
"
ThoronElee wrote:
Any updates for support gems? The new pulverize looks really good for ground slam.

Pulverize i heared is pretty neat try it for inc aoe/conc eff swap :D
"
Ulfinator wrote:
" Blood rage (Max level self proc) "

What does it mean?
:(

you have to max it and proc it yourself everytime before you attack a pack it refreshes its duration on kill
"
xXgodspeed8Xx wrote:
I don't see what gems are socket into the gear? would like to know what goes where if you don't mind if not it's ok just asking thank you.

Did you read the gem link section at all ?
Even checked out the pob?
hey I was just wondering, would Dyadus Infernal Axe on both hands work well during the first stages of mapping?
"
"
xXgodspeed8Xx wrote:
I don't see what gems are socket into the gear? would like to know what goes where if you don't mind if not it's ok just asking thank you.

Did you read the gem link section at all ?
Even checked out the pob?

ok, so tell me now why in PoB there is Whirling Blades if we are not wearing any required items for that skill?
Mobility,

- Leap slam & Faster attacks & Fortify & Blood magic (if you don't reserve all your mana with soul taker use culling strike)

-----

You wrote, we should use culling strike if we dont have soul taker yet ...

Buuut: We've Culling Strike vom Slayer Ascendacy ... sure the gem has additional dmg as well ... but there should be something more interesting i think ...
"
"
yo how terribly important is the impale points in the tree? Is there anything besides the 20% from those three points that gives impale? Sorry if this is a big dumb question, kinda still getting up to speed with everything still :)

Impal should be least important. The fact we get maim in tree and impale are just extra benefits, Impale should be least important ones of all.

ty <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info