3.7| Stress Free PoE - HALLELUJAH FIRE |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
"
Ch3v4l13r wrote:
Any advice on managing to get Purity of Fire to run on my build. I have been running without it so far as i simple dont have the mana to run it and still have enough left to use my skills effectively.

I dont know if i did something wrong in the build or if i simply need to get more mana on my gear(already put it on chest&head piece) but the build guide doesn't seem to mention anything about needing extra mana(unless i missed it)so just wondering if you could take a look at my build.

Otherwise the build is running pretty smooth for me so far. Doing T6 maps at the moment without any issues rly.
Hey Ch3v4l13r,

I'd personally prioritize Purity of Fire over Malevolence if you can only run one aura. The bonus to Max Fire Resist is very important for RF. You'd then have 65% mana to play with. IF you were doing that you'd have the mana space to run Clarity instead of Malevolence. That's short term anyway.

I have mana regen on 3 pieces of gear totalling around 90% increased mana regen. I'm around 50 mana regening a second. Though that's not the 89 mana that HFT costs to cast, I find that I am never short on mana with my play style.

So ya, a couple mana regen mods should do the trick.

Does that help? Let me know if it doesn't of course :).

Ty. Yeh i changed my gear around a bit and stopped double casting HFT(did it to get 3 totems) and now its working pretty well with both malevolence and purity on. Its still a bit tight, i have 126 mana with mana regen of 40.9 but as long as i slow done the HFT spam its doable.

So far build is working pretty well. Im at T8 maps without any problem. Currently at 130k edps with RF and 580k with Vaal RF, according to PoB.
Last edited by Ch3v4l13r on Jun 16, 2019, 1:37:20 AM
How do you do enough DPS with consecrated path and totems? My totems have barely 250 DPS and Consecrated Path does like 700 at level 50
"
Ch3v4l13r wrote:
Ty. Yeh i changed my gear around a bit and stopped double casting HFT(did it to get 3 totems) and now its working pretty well with both malevolence and purity on. Its still a bit tight, i have 126 mana with mana regen of 40.9 but as long as i slow done the HFT spam its doable.

So far build is working pretty well. Im at T8 maps without any problem. Currently at 130k edps with RF and 580k with Vaal RF, according to PoB.
Awesome. I'm glad it's working well and comfortably for you. That's a good amount of DPS! Let me know if there's anything else!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
chopthetree wrote:
How do you do enough DPS with consecrated path and totems? My totems have barely 250 DPS and Consecrated Path does like 700 at level 50
Hey chopthetree,

Good question. RF is the primary source of damage for this build. I mean, you could mix the gems up if you wanted to but if you follow as is, RF is primary.

Though we can level Consecrated Path all the way up, we don't focus on any melee weapon or Attack stats. It'll be low. It's more for the perks. It applies our curse in a large radius, moves us to enemies quickly, causes Holy Relic to attack and give life regen to us, gives us Fortify, and applies Consecrated Ground wherever we land.

Holy Flame Totems won't give tons of damage either as we don't have many damage nodes on the tree for it. That being said though it still does more than the Tool Tip will say. Holy RF is used as a tool as well. HFT aggro enemies and gives more Consecrated Ground along with removing curses.

Neither are required at all. Use any Melee Attack you like and feel free to add any other totems or remove them completely.

Can you sustain RF yet at 50?

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Not sure if this has been mentioned already, but some tips for starting this build when you're not to the point where you can keep RF up.

- Enduring Cry, ideal to build some endurance charges if you don't have all the 'get hit to gain endurance' nodes.
- A "Removes Burning on Use" flask will turn off RF.
- Herald of Purity on the lower levels has a much higher impact on your dps than the Malevolence gem, so level Malevolence, but keep Purity activated.
- Vaal RF! Try to get this, no matter how or what or when. Even if you never use RF on low levels, the Vaal version of it only takes 30% health and gives a good boost to any dps you do.

At level 30 I was just sitting in front of Izaro and saw him slowly tick down. (And yes, that took a while :)

At level 35 I'm now at the point where with 5 endurance charges, the totem out, and a mob hitting me with fire, I'm not losing any life while having RF active. When I start losing life again I just use my "Removes Burning" and can move on.
Last edited by Splutty on Jun 18, 2019, 6:35:05 PM
I was going through another thread for a RF marauder and in the notes is stated

"Make sure that none of your items have added fire damage to attacks/spells on em."

but does not state why. Could someone explain this please.

Also I am currently level 68 on the character I posted with. My gear is not ideal yet. I have not done any crafting or looking for items to purchase.

At this level if I zone into a map and turn RF on, should my life not drop or will I have to rely on leech while in combat?

"
Craigoth99 wrote:
I was going through another thread for a RF marauder and in the notes is stated

"Make sure that none of your items have added fire damage to attacks/spells on em."

but does not state why. Could someone explain this please.

Also I am currently level 68 on the character I posted with. My gear is not ideal yet. I have not done any crafting or looking for items to purchase.

At this level if I zone into a map and turn RF on, should my life not drop or will I have to rely on leech while in combat?

As for why they stated not to have added fire damage is there build has EE (Elemental Equilibrium) and by doing fire dmg will cause it to not work in there favor. This build we don't use EE on the passive tree since we are using Holy Flame Totem.

On the other question I will copy and paste what is in the build notes.

In case you didn't notice, RF can't be sustained right away. To sustain it as soon as possible without needing any gear (except links) try the following:

- Select all the nodes as they come. Get all the south nodes first, then work your way up. Don't skip any.
- Equip and start leveling your Stone Golem as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start leveling your Purity of Fire as soon as it's available.
- Equip and start leveling your Holy Relic as soon as it's available.
- Use the multiple methods the build uses to fight on Consecrated Ground.
- By the time you kill Arakaali (the Spider Boss in Act 7) you can select the Pantheon option that unlocks (Soul of Arakaali). Have that and the minor God, Soul of Abberath selected.
- Doing the first two Ascendancies wouldn't hurt.
- Get those Endurance charges up :).

You can sustain RF with gear in other ways of course, I just thought you'd like to know the soonest you can run RF no matter your gear.
Just a quick question, the elemental focus gem is listed to pick up in act 2 but i can't seem to buy it.

Am i doing something wrong? Is there something i should pickup instead?

thanks for the guide and support.

adam
Hi,
I am a new poe player and haven't try so much builds and characters at the moment bur i really really like your way of building this marauder!!
Congrat for your explanations and videos.
One newb question : wouldn't despair or elemental weakness be a viable alternative to enfeeble : less damage reduction but more damage over time or less elemental resistance?
Thanxs to you
"
...So while I was at it tonight I thought I wonder how it would work on your RF build and sure enough it ran so good I will be using cyclone on that build as well. No more bumping into enemies we can just spin right past while they melt! lol...
Great suggestion! I've been playing with that skill here as well! Great minds think alike ;). We have similar play styles. I'll see if I can post a video showing Cyclone with this build shortly.

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info