3.7| Stress Free PoE - HALLELUJAH FIRE |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Hey guys, i have two questions:
1) Endurance Charges - it's hard for me to get and maintain max endurance charges. Is it possible to get them other way than taking a hit? Some items/passives?

2) Elemental Overload - i play with shield, and use only holy totem/RF. Overload is rarely activated. How to change it?
It ends up that the changes GGG made to Melee skills didn't change Consecrated Path's visual look enough for me to be able to use it :(. So even though to skill is perfect for this build, I'll be using a different skill. If this skill doesn't work for you as well, replace it with any Melee skill you like.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Ptaku wrote:
1) Endurance Charges - it's hard for me to get and maintain max endurance charges. Is it possible to get them other way than taking a hit? Some items/passives?

You generates endurance charge from spamming the Consecrated Path (fire skill) > Chieftain Ascendancy node - Tawhoa, Forest's Strength

"
Ptaku wrote:

2) Elemental Overload - i play with shield, and use only holy totem/RF. Overload is rarely activated. How to change it?

I think it really depends on your crit chance - I spam Consecrated Path and sometimes it procs Elemental Overload

Spoiler
"
whyarewehere wrote:
Hi, thank you for the guide - been using it for legion league starter.

My experience so far:

-Early level quite rough > takes quite a while to kill yellow/blue mob - I use sunder & tectonic slam at early level

-I start using RF at around level 45 (quite lucky got The Oak shield that helps with health regen) > use purity of fire + vitality aura; although still could not overcome the degen unless I'm at low life, with dousing flask it is still doable.

My suggestion to people that want to start with this build is once you transition to RF do not forget to have flask with dousing to turn off RF just in case. (I died couple times because I forgot the flask :P)

Oh also RF + traps does not go well together D:
Hey whyarewehere,

Thanks for the thanks! I hope you're enjoying it. I appreciate the feedback and good suggestion for the Dousing Flask.

RF is always a tough one to level with, especially if all the damage is at the far end of the tree. Sunder and Tect. are my choices too when I'm itching to go.
Thanks for the post!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jun 11, 2019, 11:42:23 PM
"
Dextram wrote:
Hello ! Thanks for the guide ! That's an awesome work you've made here.
I wonder if this build could be playable in HC, or if it need some tree updates ?

Thanks !
Hey Dextram,

Thanks! I appreciate it :).

Chieftain would likely be (in my opinion) the best option for RF in HC. My tree gets as much Max Resist for fire as possible and gets the best balance of Max Life and Life Regen I could muster. So tree wise I think it'd be good. I feel the gems would give you a good amount of defense and freedom to focus on staying safe as well. I think Gear would be your deal breaker but that's obviously something I don't specify in the guide. Rise of the Phoenix and two Kaom's Way's would be nice in HC I would guess ;).

Sorry for thinking "out loud". I think this would be a good build for HC once sustaining RF isn't an issue. The big AoE is a big part of survivability. You'd just have to find a decent way to level as HFT doesn't do big damage early on.

Good question.

Annnnnd

Hey Ptaku,

"
whyarewehere wrote:
"
Ptaku wrote:
You generates endurance charge from spamming the Consecrated Path (fire skill) > Chieftain Ascendancy node - Tawhoa, Forest's Strength.
"
whyarewehere wrote:
"
Ptaku wrote:

I think it really depends on your crit chance - I spam Consecrated Path and sometimes it procs Elemental Overload
Correct. It's not about getting hit. It's about using Fire Skills. Your Wave of Conviction and Purifying Flame are fire skills and will help keep your Endurance charges up. They also count towards the crit timer. So once those are added to the build they will be constantly casting dramatically increasing your chance of "sustaining" Elemental Overload and your max endurance charges..

Annnnnd

"
"
MaxHax2 wrote:
Ok I'll be first to reply.
This version looks more focused on RF that HFT when compared to last one.
While as a pure RF player I agree with that choice I still think that HFT should be in 5/6 link gear instead of RF. You can easily get shaped helmet with one or 2 RF supports as mod making it pseudo 6 link around lv 60ish.
HFT is what makes this build different that other generic RF builds out there so I would rather you preserve it.
Hey MaxHax2!

Always nice to have you aboard :).

The 3.6 version of this build had RF as the primary skill as well (on the tree). Having a 5/6 link totem made the build NEED lots of mana mods. So, since RF is the main skill, and a 5 link is easier to get than a Shaper/Elder helmet with the right mods, I decided to make RF the 5/6 link and HFT the 4 link. HFT as
a 4 link costs a lot less mana to cast and the build itself didn't lose any DPS with the change. (3.7 does less damage than the 3.6 build cause I went with AoE this league.)

You have just as many options with Shaper/Elder mods to 5/6 link HFT in a helmet as well so there is still the same opportunities for improvement too.

The nice thing about the skills colour links (RF and HFT) is that if you found a helmet with mods that worked for one of the skills, they are easily interchangeable between the chest and the helmet.

Let me know where you go with the build if you try it out.

Thanks for the post!

Been playing this build and loving it so far - and thank you for answering all of our questions!

When it comes to those shaper / elder helmets (?) - what mods are we specifically looking for? You mentioned there are different mods for the different skills but I'm kinda new and I'm not sure what mods I'm looking for haha. Thanks again!
One quick tip for those following this build and still wanting to have Elemental Equilibrium. Use lightning golem on Malachai's Artifice ring. The golem will proc EE without you doing anything. But loosing stone golem regen and some res can hurt
I really enjoy the concept of this build, and I really love your positivity! It's made POE less taxing for me!

Much like another commentor mentioned, getting a Flask of Dousing to switch on and off Righteous Fire in the early levels will make those initial levels easier. I mucked around with Molten Strike until that point.

I'm now just hitting maps and certainly struggling with damage against elites and otherwise. I've followed the build to a "T" but I think I need to begin looking for upgrades to gear. I don't think I would be able to do T5 maps and above in a respectable amount of time. Do you have any thoughts and suggestions on what would have the greatest impact for damage when I'm looking for gear?

Thanks for your insight!
"
"
Barbox wrote:
Really enjoying this build so far this league (currently lvl 74). I'm starting to struggle with low single-target damage, I think partially because they raised gold and unique mob health. What changes would you suggest I try to bring up the single-target damage?
Hey Barbox,

I'm glad you're liking the build! Without any dramatic changes to the build, you could:
- Replace Enfeeble with Flammability
- Replace Increased AoE with Concentrated Effect (RF links)
- You could even 5 link the Flame Totem and 4 link RF. They use the same socket colours pretty much.

Of course that offense comes at the expense of defense which you know. Big AoE typically comes at the expense of damage. So if you're not turned on by AoE as much as I am, you could even remove all of the AoE nodes from the tree and start heading up towards Breath of Flames.

Good question! Let me know what you chose to do!

Thanks for the tips! I had already swapped Enfeeble for Flammability, but that was about it. I have also since learned that I was just straight up playing the build incorrectly - I hadn't swapped to my vaal RF yet, was still leveling it in my secondary slots - it helps a TON on bosses. I also wasn't spamming consecrated path on tougher enemies (thanks to another commenter, whyarewehere, for suggesting that!)

Other changes I've made:
- swapped Increased AoE with Consentrated Effect, like you suggested. I do love the larger AoE, but imo if I keep all the other AoE increases in the passive tree, it's still a reasonable size, but with another 50% more modifier.
- changed up the passive tree a bit. I skipped going for Purify of Flesh, as well as Deep Wisdom and Heart and Soul, and am now working towards Breath of Flames. Though I think I'm starting to see why you went for Heart and Soul - I don't always have the mana to cast HFT when I want to.

Between those changes, and some gear upgrades, I'm loving the build. I just breezed through uber lab, first time I've ever done that. I normally struggle a bit with uber lab, or buy a carry. I've never before solo'd it on my first try - this build is great.

Now that I have those last 2 ascendancy points, I'm wondering if you think Ramako, Sun's Light could compete with Arohongui, Moon's Presence? Enemies dealing 8% less damage isn't anything to scoff at, but that's about all the talent does right? 16% increased fire damage isn't much, and I don't think making totems immune to fire is a big deal either unless I'm missing something? Whereas Sun's Light gives a 15% More burning damage, AND damage penetrates 15% fire resist, which I think is akin to another More multiplier, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info