[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Spartan16 wrote:
"

Have you tried Ralakesh's Impatience boots? I friend has recommended them to me, I was going to try them but if you had thoughts on them, it would be helpful.

Never mind, I answered my own question. I don't think the boots let you expend the frenzy charges allowing you to reset the cooldown of flicker strike.

thats right. But you can use them with vaal flicker....

i was thinking about using a non flicker skill + vaal flicker + Ralakesh. just an idea
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Spartan16 wrote:
"

Have you tried Ralakesh's Impatience boots? I friend has recommended them to me, I was going to try them but if you had thoughts on them, it would be helpful.

Never mind, I answered my own question. I don't think the boots let you expend the frenzy charges allowing you to reset the cooldown of flicker strike.

thats right. But you can use them with vaal flicker....

i was thinking about using a non flicker skill + vaal flicker + Ralakesh. just an idea

shame that hateforge is so expensive atm, else you could do some chains of emancipation+rotblood promise shenanigans to vaal flicker around frequently

cuz rn vaal flicker doesn't really feel great to me, as long as there are a bunch of adds around bosses its hard to get it to actually deliver the dmg where you want it (the fact that vaal flicker seems to have a much greater target acquisition range than regular flicker doesn't help either). if you could use it more frequently it would be less of an issue
"
Cash4Cookies wrote:

shame that hateforge is so expensive atm, else you could do some chains of emancipation+rotblood promise shenanigans to vaal flicker around frequently

cuz rn vaal flicker doesn't really feel great to me, as long as there are a bunch of adds around bosses its hard to get it to actually deliver the dmg where you want it (the fact that vaal flicker seems to have a much greater target acquisition range than regular flicker doesn't help either). if you could use it more frequently it would be less of an issue

yea... sadly, even if u could vaal flicker permanently, it probably wont feel great because its so uncontrollable and youll end up multiple screens away
I've hit level 90, how do you transition to more damage and such? I have rebuke shield and then just regular gear no uniques
"

I've hit level 90, how do you transition to more damage and such? I have rebuke shield and then just regular gear no uniques

I think the easiest way to increase DPS is to use a two-handed sword.
And the easiest and least expensive is Oro's.

Flicker, in my opinion, is at one extreme or the other: can either be patient with low DPS and still have a good block rate and evasion rate, or he can abandon his defensive abilities for very very high DPS.
Unless you have a lot of currency.
水は低きに流れ、人は易きに流れる
Water gravitates toward the lower ground, human nature always want to take the easy way out.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
LV91 UPDATE
www.poeurl.com/csh7
https://pastebin.com/1w8NUqfT

hi this POB isnt working. can you please update?
Last edited by spoileringame on Dec 18, 2022, 9:00:43 AM
currently yoloing heralds, just because explosions are fun. feels pretty good still.
"
tomyrou wrote:
"

I think the easiest way to increase DPS is to use a two-handed sword.
And the easiest and least expensive is Oro's.

Flicker, in my opinion, is at one extreme or the other

The easiest was is to invest in a paradoxica and go nuts
Anyone tried Voidforge flicker in Sanctums? I wonder how viable it is now after they reduced resolve dmg taken for melees. Want to farm Sanctified Relics and Flicker is very good for getting fast Sanctum rooms but not sure about doing actually doing Sanctum.
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Anyone tried Voidforge flicker in Sanctums? I wonder how viable it is now after they reduced resolve dmg taken for melees. Want to farm Sanctified Relics and Flicker is very good for getting fast Sanctum rooms but not sure about doing actually doing Sanctum.

well you always took less in melee, they just reduced it even more

(not running voidforge myself, i use saviour instead)
the main factor is pretty much how much of a glass cannon you are
if you can zerk down the mobs quickly you can totally do complete sanctum runs. even your totems might be enough to just kill mobs if dps is high enough (and voidforge has the option for 6l totem which i don't)

sanctified relics are very farmable even with flicker in that regard, since you only need area lvl75 (which is t8 maps). so as long as you can clear those quickly enough you can also do sanctums there (delirium may be a decent indicator since that's up to 80% less damage. if you can clear maps with that then the sanctum mobs at that lvl just gonna blow up immediately)

for the true sanctum endboss you gonna need lvl80+ (t13 maps) which makes it harder, but still doable with enough investment. and you gonna need some actual tankyness since that boss does not use resolve mechanics.

the special condition relics .... you may be able to do a few of the easier ones, but overall better to use on a different character. but since relic locker is shared between characters it shouldn't be much of an issue

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info