no

Also, I'd definitely craft hybrid life + evasion on your helmet instead of just the %increased craft you have now.
So with Multistrike now working with Bladestorm, you initially listed the colors as 4x Red and 2x Green, but you've listed 2x Multistrike gems. Should we go for 5x Red and 1x Green instead now?
Last edited by Zaymus on Jun 20, 2019, 9:51:37 AM
Hey Uly, thank you for the guide! I'm getting a little lost here. There's a few POB links in the guide and your own post underneath with the gem links (which is currently messed up with 2 multistrike gems in the setup).

Could you share an updated POB pastebin with the "new" gem links and I also read you're experimenting with the "damage against blinded enemies" nodes. Would love to hear your thoughts on that.

Any other useful links you could recommend in stead of Portal? Punishment+CDWT? Phasing+IncDur?

"
GoatMonger wrote:
Hey Uly, thank you for the guide! I'm getting a little lost here. There's a few POB links in the guide and your own post underneath with the gem links (which is currently messed up with 2 multistrike gems in the setup).

Could you share an updated POB pastebin with the "new" gem links and I also read you're experimenting with the "damage against blinded enemies" nodes. Would love to hear your thoughts on that.

Any other useful links you could recommend in stead of Portal? Punishment+CDWT? Phasing+IncDur?

Yeah, I am currently updating the PoBs and gem setups - started doing so half an hour ago, so some stuff may be missing/wrong atm.
Can someone suggest me other skillsets for non-attacking skills?

Like.. what to chain with leap and what to do with other sockets? Im quite new to all of this and I do not really now^^
Killer! Thank you!
"
ChrillePan wrote:
Can someone suggest me other skillsets for non-attacking skills?

Like.. what to chain with leap and what to do with other sockets? Im quite new to all of this and I do not really now^^

Well, you can see that in the 'Gems' section (first comment to this thread).
Multistrike feels great! Got me all fired up for this build again. I sold that knockback flask, because it really got on my nerves, and I haven't even thought about what the other guy said, that it also messes up close combat. I'm 99% sure it is still worth it, because everyone and their mother is running it, but right now it just gets on my nerves. Probably give it another chance once I'll have more damage.

I also opted for Savagery instead of Pain Reaver, because according to POB my leeches are already maxed. I'd gain a few passives by picking Pain Reaver, but I'm not sure it's worth it.
Last edited by Volband on Jun 20, 2019, 11:19:23 AM
So how is bladestorm with multi strike? I didn't get to play last night after the patch. Does it feel alot better?
i been doing some testing with bladestorm after the fix is seem the best gem set up is Bladestorm- Brutality - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Impale - Fortify.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info