no

"
Pattywacks wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2518807/page/1

Multistrike not working confirmed intended. Very sad to see.

That... doesn't really make any sense. There is no reason for that and there is no extra line that says it won't work with Multistrike.

Really sad to see and requires me to change stuff.
I may sound like a complete idiot here as I am still getting used to certain mechanics in this game but where does the life leach for this build come from? I took up the vaal pact skill and got no life when attacking enemies.
"
I may sound like a complete idiot here as I am still getting used to certain mechanics in this game but where does the life leach for this build come from? I took up the vaal pact skill and got no life when attacking enemies.

Pain Reaver ascendancy node (in lategame)

Before picking Vaal Pact, pick up the nodes below it (those leading to vitality void).
"
UlyUly wrote:
"

Pain Reaver ascendancy node (in lategame)

Before picking Vaal Pact, pick up the nodes below it (those leading to vitality void).

I know this should be included in the levelling trees, I will update them shortly.
Took your pastebin tree but i am lack of intelligence for The Brine Crown. Should i get intelligence from amulet or take good amulet but another helmet (unique or rare) or can i just forget some nodes (i need 3 points) to take + 40 int? I`d like to choose third but don`t know which passives to refund. Could u help?
Anyone bothered to do the math when Rage support would be better than other support gems?

Btw since we have kinda abundance of free gem slots, this guy slotting Vengeance supported by mana and life leech is kinda cool, wonder if it works in practice

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/Cyy/ZerkOrDie?i=0&search=class%3DBerserker%26skill%3DSoulrend%2CCyclone%26weapon%3DTwo-Handed-Mace%26heatmap%26dps%3DCyclone
Vertor et revertor.
Last edited by Destabilizator on Jun 9, 2019, 5:59:30 AM
"
Anyone bothered to do the math when Rage support would be better than other support gems?

Btw since we have kinda abundance of free gem slots, this guy slotting Vengeance supported by mana and life leech is kinda cool, wonder if it works in practice

https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/Cyy/ZerkOrDie?i=0&search=class%3DBerserker%26skill%3DSoulrend%2CCyclone%26weapon%3DTwo-Handed-Mace%26heatmap%26dps%3DCyclone

I'll do the math shortly, just give me some time :)
Hi, very good build, I instead not using Blade Master on first day but rather than Slaughter and dual Relentless Fury because I cannot find any dreadbeak on trading. Its work very well and now I've switched back to Blade Master with 2 Lunatic Eclipse because I'm still leveling and cannot handle the price of Dreadbeak.
I see someone mentioned regret Vaal Pact and the tree on Ranger, instead Take Flawless Savagery and take nodes on Templar region. Does this skill tree better than the one you posted on #1? Because I don't like Blood Magic, can I choose Razor's Edge or Gladiator's Perseverance for extra damage from bleeding if I choose that skill tree?
Btw I choose Cyclone, not Bladestorm, can I replace 1 support gem with Infused channelling? And if I can, what gem should I switch for?
Last edited by mygod23 on Jun 9, 2019, 6:23:45 AM
Calculations:

Rage support gives around 83 Added Physical Damage.

To determine when it's worth it, you need to calculate your base physical damage:

Average Damage of your weapons
Added Physical Damage from Abyss Jewels
Added Physical Damage from Jewellery/other items

Assuming Melee Physical Damage support (which is 49% more melee phys damage), that 83 Added Physical Damage from Rage would need to be more than half of your basic damage to be better than Melee Physical Support.
"
mygod23 wrote:
Hi, very good build, I instead not using Blade Master on first day but rather than Slaughter and dual Relentless Fury because I cannot find any dreadbeak on trading. Its work very well and now I've switched back to Blade Master with 2 Lunatic Eclipse because I'm still leveling and cannot handle the price of Dreadbeak.
I see someone mentioned regret Vaal Pact and the tree on Ranger, instead Take Flawless Savagery and take nodes on Templar region. Does this skill tree better than the one you posted on #1? Because I don't like Blood Magic, can I choose Razor's Edge or Gladiator's Perseverance for extra damage from bleeding if I choose that skill tree?
Btw I choose Cyclone, not Bladestorm, can I replace 1 support gem with Infused channelling? And if I can, what gem should I switch for?

You definitely can and probably should swap out one gem for the Infused Channeling support. I'd probably swap out Impale Support for it.

This build doesn't use Blood Magic though, so I don't really understand your point.

If you want me to review your tree, please post a link to it using poeplanner - it will be way easier for me to check it.

https://poeplanner.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info