no

Cast when damage taken support do not support for the steelskin
"
desespero0101 wrote:
Cast when damage taken support do not support for the steelskin

Your CWDT is level 2 (requires L 40) ypur steelskin is level 13 (requires L 48) you need a level 1 or 2 steelskin.
"
baboose wrote:
What swords do you find yourselves using? Feeling like the leech really isn't sustaining me well right now and I suspect it's because my weapons are shite. Are we mainly looking for phys/AS/crit foils?

Yeah, maybe take the Vitality Void cluster to leech? That's what I did to have reliable leech (and I'm leech capped very often).
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
baboose wrote:
What swords do you find yourselves using? Feeling like the leech really isn't sustaining me well right now and I suspect it's because my weapons are shite. Are we mainly looking for phys/AS/crit foils?

Yeah, maybe take the Vitality Void cluster to leech? That's what I did to have reliable leech (and I'm leech capped very often).

Ok I'll give that a try, thanks for the guide! Haemophelia makes it a ton of fun. Can't wait to see it fully geared.
Finally starting to link gems.
Cast when damage taken and Steelskin are not compatible. You should change that part of the guide.
"
Vintovkaz wrote:
Cast when damage taken and Steelskin are not compatible. You should change that part of the guide.

Yes, they absolutely are. I'm currently running it with no problems. Double check you understand how CWDT works!

Edit: Looking at your profile quick - you need to learn how CWDT functions. It only supports a certain level or lower of gem. Your Steelskin outlevels your CWDT right now, which will cause it to not function.
Last edited by aqrunnr on Jun 8, 2019, 6:25:03 PM
"
aqrunnr wrote:
"
Vintovkaz wrote:

Yes, they absolutely are. I'm currently running it with no problems. Double check you understand how CWDT works!

Edit: Looking at your profile quick - you need to learn how CWDT functions. It only supports a certain level or lower of gem. Your Steelskin outlevels your CWDT right now, which will cause it to not function.

Basically what aqrunnr said - CWDT supports skills that have a level requirement lower than CWDT itself!
"
aqrunnr wrote:
"
Vintovkaz wrote:

You are absolutely right, my bad. I just saw that I could cast steelskin normally and checked the tooltip, it showed up as not compatible. It didn't even occur to me to check the levels.

Thanks for the help.
hello, i play marauder and at act 3 you say we get bladestorm gem as a reward.
i just wanna say only duelist get it not marauder. we must w8 for act 6 to get it? thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info