[3.7] Cyclone CwC Blade Vortex CI Trickster

Can I get some input?

Worth to craft this with a t5 crit multi or gamble the 50-50 on the annul and then craft ?

"
sc0rp404 wrote:

Can I get some input?

Worth to craft this with a t5 crit multi or gamble the 50-50 on the annul and then craft ?

Yeah, that looks good, imo it's worth to craft on it.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
any ideas how increase the clearspeed of the staff build? talking about low lvl maps for the legion mechanic... the movespeed feels a bit slow tbh :/

so far loving the build, though :)
"
kryzdyan wrote:
any ideas how increase the clearspeed of the staff build? talking about low lvl maps for the legion mechanic... the movespeed feels a bit slow tbh :/

Start using flame dash.
"
kryzdyan wrote:

Flame dash + Phase run + 30% MS on boots (linked mine below)

The Vaal righteous fire should be leveled up? I can see your one is level 19 and so doesnt get triggered by CwDT right?
Is there any reason to that?
Thanks
"
kueller351 wrote:
The Vaal righteous fire should be leveled up? I can see your one is level 19 and so doesnt get triggered by CwDT right?
Is there any reason to that?
Thanks

Yes it need to be leveled up. It is in "CWDT" setup just to link it to Inc Duration.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Yes it need to be leveled up. It is in "CWDT" setup just to link it to Inc Duration.

Thanks for the answer!
So you activate Righteous Fire manually? For bossing?

Another question; I see on PoB the Energy From Within Jewel just next to the start. We don't really profit from the life nods converting to ES do we? I don't get why this jewel here.. Just for the %es?

Thank you Sir, I love playing this build!
Hi there,

Enjoying this build. I am trying to kill uber elder.. any tips on where I can improve my gear? I have 4 exalts right now.

I know I should:

-6 link my chest
-get a crafted scepter

What else should I do?

Here's my setup currently - which does tier 9 maps really easily.

gear

Thanks man. Build is really fun.

edit: also I was looking at these scepters on poe trade and they're selling for around 5 exalts. do you think it's worth it to buy them or try and craft one myself? they look GG for this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/2am7L0hk

5 exalt scepter example
Rarity: Rare
Armageddon Blow
Void Sceptre
--------
One Handed Mace
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 60-91 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.20%
Attacks per Second: 1.25
Weapon Range: 11
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Str: 104
Int: 122
--------
Sockets: B-B B
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
40% increased Elemental Damage
--------
Gain 20% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
50% increased Spell Damage (crafted)
Adds 27 to 56 Cold Damage to Spells (crafted)
62% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells (crafted)
+28% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier (crafted)
Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage (crafted)
--------
Shaper Item
--------
Note: ~price 5 exa
Last edited by sef239 on Jun 21, 2019, 1:11:26 PM
"
kueller351 wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

Thanks for the answer!
So you activate Righteous Fire manually? For bossing?

Another question; I see on PoB the Energy From Within Jewel just next to the start. We don't really profit from the life nods converting to ES do we? I don't get why this jewel here.. Just for the %es?

Thank you Sir, I love playing this build!

Not OP but I may be able to answer your questions.

1. don't use regular righteous fire, ever. even though it's linked to CWDT, regular righteous fire does not interact with CWDT - it won't proc when you take damage. Because CWDT is linked to increased duration, you link vaal righteous fire to increased duration to benefit. When you do this, CWDT links to vaal righteous fire, but as I just explained, they don't interact despite this link. you want to activate vaal righteous fire (a separate skill) when clearing legion shells, fighting rares, or bosses, beacuse it burns everything around you doing a shit ton of damage at the cost of 30% of your energy shield, but with enough skill points/gear this damage should be regened back almost immediately. you want to level this to max level.

2. the Energy from Within jewel does benefit you. It is placed such that the Melding & Life and Energy passives all convert to purely energy shield increases. Using this jewel gives 25% increased maximum ES by converting these passives.
Last edited by sef239 on Jun 21, 2019, 2:26:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info