[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

Anyone have tips for some gear I am at level 52 and just getting destroyed now, just need a bit of help :(
Hey dude, got a quick Q. You took Frenetic passive that grants extra frenzy charge. How do you generate them?
"
Janci21 wrote:
Hey dude, got a quick Q. You took Frenetic passive that grants extra frenzy charge. How do you generate them?

To get frenzy charges, you need to link Ice Bite with either Orb of Storms, or your Herald. Other option is to run Nightmare jewel, or drop the Void Ascendecy and get the one with power charge/frenzy on kill.
"
Chaddie wrote:
Anyone have tips for some gear I am at level 52 and just getting destroyed now, just need a bit of help :(

Check the FAQ I made a item breakdown
leveling this now , light of lunaris shield is op if u can afford it atleast for leveling rised my dps about 3x :D
reached act 4 so far , it feels good and not that slow as i thought :D
"
raanis wrote:
leveling this now , light of lunaris shield is op if u can afford it atleast for leveling rised my dps about 3x :D
reached act 4 so far , it feels good and not that slow as i thought :D

Oh yeah thats a great shield if you can afford it. I didnt wanna add it to any leveling because it can be costly early on. Later game prob be cheap. Glad youre enjoying it. It gets better once you scale more crit/cast speed. Right now id say its top 5 Legion mechanic clear. Chain is OP
Im using 1 Axiom with Lightning tendrils/Arcane/onslaught i have 2 axiom but one is on secundary.. so i equip one shield for use temprest shield and.. hmm tendrils or should switch to storm brand? im confused in this part
Guess i will do a divine ire + Orb + tempest shield(using this setup) a the end.. and then switch divine for.. Storm on mapping?
"
Im using 1 Axiom with Lightning tendrils/Arcane/onslaught i have 2 axiom but one is on secundary.. so i equip one shield for use temprest shield and.. hmm tendrils or should switch to storm brand? im confused in this part

Last game you will want to go Tempest Shield. Costs a lot of mana and hard to sustain early on without gear or levels. So Tendrils or any other lightning spell will work. These are just what ive been using to proc orb of storms faster
"
Guess i will do a divine ire + Orb + tempest shield(using this setup) a the end.. and then switch divine for.. Storm on mapping?

Personal Pref at the end there really. Whatever skill you like to use to proc orbs faster then stick with it. These are just some one thats ive run that seemed better then the others

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info