[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

Love storm brand link for bosses, but im suppose to use it on packs aswell? cuss it feelks really wierd and slower to put it up b4 OOS.
leveling tree pob isnt working
"
payonk wrote:
leveling tree pob isnt working

Yeah I'm reworking it today. Had a few changes and routes I would have preferred to go instead. Stay Tuned!
"
Moorhusm wrote:
Love storm brand link for bosses, but im suppose to use it on packs aswell? cuss it feelks really wierd and slower to put it up b4 OOS.

So theres a few ways to go. I wrote the easy ways on the FAQ. Right now because of my boots and Watchers eye I cant use a herald CoH because of mana reserve. Need a few lvl 3 enlightens and a mana reserve shield. Its just based on preference style, and i agree clearing trash and dropping them sucks. Try getting a brand recall to help with them.
"
"
BlueIceMan wrote:
still running with axiom, cant find a decent wand or even boots T_T do u have a tip for me what to get? btw, i rly enjoy this build :)

Ahhh Yes! So what you can get is the Eclipse Solaris? Its a wand that thats high crit change/multi/global blind/added dmg from blind. I used that for a while. What level are you?

i am lvl 54 by right now ^_^'
"
BlueIceMan wrote:
"
"
BlueIceMan wrote:
still running with axiom, cant find a decent wand or even boots T_T do u have a tip for me what to get? btw, i rly enjoy this build :)

Ahhh Yes! So what you can get is the Eclipse Solaris? Its a wand that thats high crit change/multi/global blind/added dmg from blind. I used that for a while. What level are you?

i am lvl 54 by right now ^_^'

Cool at that level you could use the wand, or start looking on PoE.Trade for a new weapon.

my current weapon and shield
Could anyone post a non PoB build link? I play on console and don't have a working pc right now and there isn't a way to view PoB links on mobile that works.

I use PoEMate for building and planning and it only takes links from the official site builder.
"
Riale wrote:
Could anyone post a non PoB build link? I play on console and don't have a working pc right now and there isn't a way to view PoB links on mobile that works.

I use PoEMate for building and planning and it only takes links from the official site builder.

I got you fam.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAQHBLMFQgbnBx4HYwj0CSAOSA_EEFgRLRFQEZYWvxbzGjgbyBzcHYMfQSL0JjwmlScvKgssnC-dMFsw-DLROtg7fEGWRUdFnUlRTINMs1AwU1JVS1XGWrld8mHiaPJqQ2r6bAtsjG0ZcFJw1HSBdhF8S3yDfbB_xoKbg9uFMonTiw6MNo8aj_qQVZMnlPGVLpZ0mFOa4J2qoS-iAKKjpAWly6crrJeus67_tDi1SLc4uMq5ArmTvOq-isBmwwnLvc_d0B_Q9dWm217f8-Ni5Rnr7uv17-vwH_DV8YryHfX6-Jf5pPv1?accountName=EveryDayEngineering&characterName=EDE_TrickyOrbs
what skilltree do u use right now? there are 2 pastebin links, so im a bit confused =/
Last edited by BlueIceMan on Jun 11, 2019, 7:34:54 PM
"
BlueIceMan wrote:
what skilltree do u use right now? there are 2 pastebin links, so im a bit confused =/

Sorry, PoB in the spoiler. Im going to delete any others for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info