[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

"
Kilazur wrote:
"
so i was wondering if you take the Wicked Ward keystone or not?

Not sure it's that useful. Most of the ES regen will come from leech.

"
also if i should go for more life and es/es leech with Melding and Ethereal Feast, or is it better to increase lightning dmg with Heart of Thunder?

All things weighed, you get way more bangs for your bucks with the life/ES route. Added damage from the HoT path are nice, but you lose a lot of survivability in a build that's already a bit weak on this side.

I had a question myself for you guys: Chaos Inoculation + full ES, yay or nay? I feel like it would work well, but I'd like other opinions before investing anything in it.

Sorry for the late response. Its been a long week for me personally. Yes to CI. I went CI with my Shadow with all my ES on Hit gear and even at 5k Im fine. I only die to like 4+ legion rares hitting me at the same time ha.
What does your timeless jewel give you just curious! Thanks
Hello guys!

At the beginning I would like to thank you for the build, it is very interesting.
However, I have some questions because I'm not sure about some issues.

1. I have a terrible problem in incursion, there are shooting monsters (looking like scorpions) that immediately kill me, I guess it is a matter of lack of chaos resistance (I have some -15%). What are you doing in this case? just buy things that give you immunity? or maybe some flask?

2. How should I generate a power charge? I enter a group of monsters and of course I use OoS and then tempest shield. However, how is the single target should I use the storm brand and the rest remains unchanged?

Thank you in advance for your help
"
Lumpy1337 wrote:
Hello guys!

At the beginning I would like to thank you for the build, it is very interesting.
However, I have some questions because I'm not sure about some issues.

1. I have a terrible problem in incursion, there are shooting monsters (looking like scorpions) that immediately kill me, I guess it is a matter of lack of chaos resistance (I have some -15%). What are you doing in this case? just buy things that give you immunity? or maybe some flask?

2. How should I generate a power charge? I enter a group of monsters and of course I use OoS and then tempest shield. However, how is the single target should I use the storm brand and the rest remains unchanged?

Thank you in advance for your help

Honestly i dont do temple, and yes its because of your low life/lack of chaos resistance.

Theres loads of ways to generate charges which i talk about in the guide. Up to you as far as what to do for single target, I also suggest what to do for that.
So This is my 1st post on the forums. I'm usually very conservative with my opinions. I absolutely Love how fun this build is!!! IMHO I think you should revamp the build guide before next league. As a somewhat inexperienced player (I'm just a slow learner) sometime i found myself confused as to which paths to take. I think if you revamped the guide it would gain more traction amongst new players! This would probably be a decent league starter.
Cheers!
"
Infectoid wrote:
So This is my 1st post on the forums. I'm usually very conservative with my opinions. I absolutely Love how fun this build is!!! IMHO I think you should revamp the build guide before next league. As a somewhat inexperienced player (I'm just a slow learner) sometime i found myself confused as to which paths to take. I think if you revamped the guide it would gain more traction amongst new players! This would probably be a decent league starter.
Cheers!

Wow, Noted! Thanks I'm glad you had fun with this! Yeah the problem is even with explanation a lot of it comes with just ingame experience. I will def write a New Player section to try to answer more basic questions/mechanics.

I ended up doing that more i think on my Crit OOS guide, but I'll start gathering some more notes together and revamp it a little more for next league.

Pretty excited to try a variation of this out for Blight (don't know why I wrote Legion: brain fart.). However, with the nerf to Trickster tree, i'm probably gonna go assassin, instead.

That being said, I've noticed quite a few differences between your final build and the POB link, here, on your post.

Can you tell me why you decided to go with Heart of Flame at the end? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong passive tree.. but it looks very similar.
Last edited by Naitachal on Sep 5, 2019, 6:46:15 PM
"
Naitachal wrote:
Pretty excited to try a variation of this out for Legion. However, with the nerf to Trickster tree, i'm probably gonna go assassin, instead.

That being said, I've noticed quite a few differences between your final build and the POB link, here, on your post.

Can you tell me why you decided to go with Heart of Flame at the end? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong passive tree.. but it looks very similar.

Yeah sorry it was a real wip after the trickster nerf ontop of the rare mob hp buff, so there was a lot of tweaking.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2579874

This is gonna be my 3.8 league start crit version. Very excited about the reworks and the rewording on the 20% more damage.
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2579874

This is gonna be my 3.8 league start crit version. Very excited about the reworks and the rewording on the 20% more damage.

Yeah, I'm gonna try out the mistwalker route and see how it goes. Thank you for not calling me out for writing "Legion" instead of "Blight" for the league name. I sorta skipped 3.7, TBH.

I just took a look at the build and I noticed you dropped the +4% spell dmg / pwr charge for +10 int? Is that a mistake? Or is that to meet a gear req?
Yeah at one point I used it for...the square green jewel....i cant think of it. But i had in there for extra dps boost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info