[3.7] Trickster ES/Life Hybrid Orb of Storms League Start (6/26 Update) (Darkness Fossil Farming)

Thank you for this build, I will give it a try as soon as the servers are up ;)

Quick question about the leveling though: Aside from the 2 or 3 uniques you are suggesting, any other tips that would help us going through the leveling process?
Stats priorities, any particular milestones? etc

Thanks again!
"
Gueschma wrote:
Thank you for this build, I will give it a try as soon as the servers are up ;)

Quick question about the leveling though: Aside from the 2 or 3 uniques you are suggesting, any other tips that would help us going through the leveling process?
Stats priorities, any particular milestones? etc

Thanks again!

Yeah most def, max resist sout and have freeze and bleed flasks. Use lightning tendrils inside your orbs or any lightning spell you like.
Do this build make Uber elder even with the nerfs? if so tell me i want to make sure if it is viable to end-game boss's please
There are quite some differences between your post and the Path of Building info you provided.
Which one is the most accurate/up to date/that should be followed? :)
"
Gueschma wrote:
There are quite some differences between your post and the Path of Building info you provided.
Which one is the most accurate/up to date/that should be followed? :)

For links follow guide. POB for tree. My gear is still progressing, and about to post an update. Sadly no 6l yet but got an Inpulsas so youll see on my gear update why things are a little different.
"
D3M0NYK wrote:
Do this build make Uber elder even with the nerfs? if so tell me i want to make sure if it is viable to end-game boss's please

I doubt it will push Uber Shaper/Elder. This is more geared for map clear speed and league start. Not saying it couldnt if you pushed the dps, but you need to kite a decent amount. No face tanking Uber's
Hello, thanks for the guide it's been fun to play so far. I'm just starting the first levels of maps, and am getting chunked and outright killed very easily, mostly by rares but some blue packs as well.

I think my next two upgrades should be chest and helm, but I was wondering if you could make any recommendations on that or crafting. Thanks in advance for any help with this. My chaos supply is low at the moment getting to where I am now so I'll be farming for a little bit still.
"
RootL0cus wrote:
Hello, thanks for the guide it's been fun to play so far. I'm just starting the first levels of maps, and am getting chunked and outright killed very easily, mostly by rares but some blue packs as well.

I think my next two upgrades should be chest and helm, but I was wondering if you could make any recommendations on that or crafting. Thanks in advance for any help with this. My chaos supply is low at the moment getting to where I am now so I'll be farming for a little bit still.

Hey no problem glad youre enjoying it and dont worry your fix isnt hard. At maps you should go buy Mind of the Council, that will fix most of your mana sustain issues by a lot.

Chest: Cheap option by a 6l corrupted with the colors, other 4l carcass. Cloak of defiance for more defense. Get a shaper ring with life/mana hit on spells. Also look for a Valako's Sign
still running with axiom, cant find a decent wand or even boots T_T do u have a tip for me what to get? btw, i rly enjoy this build :)
"
BlueIceMan wrote:
still running with axiom, cant find a decent wand or even boots T_T do u have a tip for me what to get? btw, i rly enjoy this build :)

Ahhh Yes! So what you can get is the Eclipse Solaris? Its a wand that thats high crit change/multi/global blind/added dmg from blind. I used that for a while. What level are you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info