[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

T10 Maps i can kill map mobs but if i get hit by anything i die and the metamorp and bosses equally destroy me.
Also, I will work on leveling those gems

Trying once again - my single target is crap and so the build feels horrible to play even with a relatively big investment. Any tips?

I am currently level 91, I only have life nodes (and a jewel slot) left to take. Character is ImmaculateContraception, and I've given a PoB link in my previous post on page 125.
Last edited by Silanah on Feb 5, 2020, 9:23:35 AM
So you take the time to do all the cute images and gifs but not include in your pros and cons section what map mods she's able to do? Ok... LMAO
@LilyGrshmn ★
No need to be salty,
Only asking because some builds require specifics more then others.

I typically run based off circumstances so yes, I agree but not everyone is a Pro POE Player.
I'll highlight this bit out of the post I made on page 120

The setup I use for bosses is as followed.
Barrage - Hypothermia - Added Cold Damage - (Awakened)Cold Penetration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration

I use this in a combination with Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste, which I will talk about in the aura setups section.

In order to use different gem links, I dropped my Cast when Damage Taken setup. The reason for this is that I personally believe it would not save me that often, so I'd rather go on the offence.

I feel like a rewrite of the guide could be useful, and show the different routes you could take with gear, gems, jewels, etc. Because I feel like that running a different version of this build (what I run now) solves most of my problems I had with the build when first using it.

Before I had a Headhunter/Inspired Learning I could still kill bosses/metamorphs with Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste (Grace for defense and Haste to shotgun the boss down with barrage).

I know SynixProcessing said he will update the guide when he has time for it. Now I am not sure what's a better decision ask SynixProcessing if I could help him/rewrite his guide, or just make one from scratch.
Last edited by Kikkah on Feb 6, 2020, 3:23:47 AM

Think I got pretty lucky with this helmet. Still not dishing out great boss dps, any improvements I can do? (haven't been able to find a better gloomfang yet..)
Do I just swap out for barrage?
Last edited by mancowhore on Feb 7, 2020, 8:06:03 AM
So I've been experimenting with Mirage archer for Ice shot and with or without Headhunter it feels really nice, but as a result I always went into bosses (that don't have a prep/phase time, i.e. promenade) without inspiration charges for barrage. Didn't want to swap mirage out for Inspiration again so I decided to do the setup: Inspiration-Flame Dash-Ballista Totem-Ensnaring Arrow. So far I feel this really has been the answer. Unfortunately I had to swap out Vaal Grace for now but I do have the elusive boots to compensate anyways (can also swap Vaal Haste out for it if needed).
So what really works with this setup is I'll continually be on 5 inspiration charges ready to go at any time due to dashing around with Flame Dash, and right before a boss(that can be prepped) or metamorph I put down the totems for ~1.5seconds which is done anyways due to the +20% projectile dmg from the totems themselves but now gaining Inspiration charges. Additional small but pleasant benefit is having the lower mana cost on Flame Dash/movement skill and the totems since we're spamming ice shot on a higher cost without Inspiration

Do recommend trying this out for those already using Mirage archer, makes the transition to the end of the map feel smooth
How does one make a helmet with fossils for the -9% cold res to nearby enemies?
"
Apolloco wrote:
How does one make a helmet with fossils for the -9% cold res to nearby enemies?

Frigid fossils (and abberant for -9% to chaos)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info