[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Been following the build so far and I've been trying to adapt thing to go full glasscanon and deal even more damages but i honnestly don't understand why is my dps so low can you guys check my pob https://pastebin.com/yqvQkEwT

I don't even reach 1m even when I was strictly copying the pob; What am I doing wrong I want to understand :)
just a quick one why do we anoint throat seeker instead of something else like say avatar of the hunt or master fletcher.

also how did the build work fury valve(if you tested it)?
what is the next thing i can do to kill t16 map boss btw i just start yestrday
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
Spoiler

Do you currently have issues with bosses or are you asking in general what you can upgrade? Because with a headhunter (and running the proper things to make full use of the juice) you should be able to kill them rather quickly.
"
Kikkah wrote:
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
Spoiler

Do you currently have issues with bosses or are you asking in general what you can upgrade? Because with a headhunter (and running the proper things to make full use of the juice) you should be able to kill them rather quickly.

yes i have aproblem onley with boss im farming summit map and ty for answer
So, I decided to try this build. I sunk something like 35 exalts into it and for its price, it is pretty disappointing. Clear is amazing but then again my LA Voltaxic rift Deadeye cleared almost as well. However, the single target it absolute shit in my case and I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

I literally cannot kill juicy Metamorphs, T16 map bosses and the Metamorphs that I do manage to kill take forever.

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/quZGMwXU
Why do some people opt for Fractal Thoughts helmet instead of Starkonja?
Last edited by Apolloco on Feb 4, 2020, 12:15:38 AM
I am currently getting one shot by metamorph and map bosses... help??
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
"
Kikkah wrote:
"
mgamal2018 wrote:
Spoiler

yes i have aproblem onley with boss im farming summit map and ty for answer

Try adding Vaal Haste to your build, it helps a lot with bosses
"
BarnGod wrote:
I am currently getting one shot by metamorph and map bosses... help??
Spoiler

What tier are we talking about here? The first thing I notice is that you haven't even got all gems maxed out yet. Besides that your Cast when Damage Taken is level 13 which means you need to take a substantial hit for it to even proc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info