[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

How can i sustain mana for attacks?
I know that there's manaleech from Soul Raker node, but ive got 41 mana unreserved (yes, Hatred with 4lv Enlighten - it doesnt help so much as i been expecting), while manacost for Ice Shot is 36 atm, so it doesnt help.
I saw 240 mana on some GIF from first post, but i have no idea how the topicstarter did it. Can only guess that there was no Aspect of the Cat.

UPD.: Found an answer on 123 page - shouldn't use Aspect, that's it.
*marked as resolved*
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Feb 9, 2020, 3:22:06 AM
"
BarnGod wrote:
T10 Maps i can kill map mobs but if i get hit by anything i die and the metamorp and bosses equally destroy me.

How much did you invest in this build?
"
leethal wrote:
"
BarnGod wrote:
T10 Maps i can kill map mobs but if i get hit by anything i die and the metamorp and bosses equally destroy me.

How much did you invest in this build?

I sent him a PM about it, biggest thing was he had a corrupted Opus with no crit and a Gloomfang with no life gained on hit
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Kikkah wrote:
I'll highlight this bit out of the post I made on page 120

The setup I use for bosses is as followed.
Barrage - Hypothermia - Added Cold Damage - (Awakened)Cold Penetration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration

I use this in a combination with Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste, which I will talk about in the aura setups section.

In order to use different gem links, I dropped my Cast when Damage Taken setup. The reason for this is that I personally believe it would not save me that often, so I'd rather go on the offence.

I feel like a rewrite of the guide could be useful, and show the different routes you could take with gear, gems, jewels, etc. Because I feel like that running a different version of this build (what I run now) solves most of my problems I had with the build when first using it.

Before I had a Headhunter/Inspired Learning I could still kill bosses/metamorphs with Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste (Grace for defense and Haste to shotgun the boss down with barrage).

I know SynixProcessing said he will update the guide when he has time for it. Now I am not sure what's a better decision ask SynixProcessing if I could help him/rewrite his guide, or just make one from scratch.

Sorry I ain't been around, if you have a section you want me to just copy paste in here or make your own i dont mind, I got no issues with people building a guide off of mine. It's only a game
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Andariel217 wrote:
So you take the time to do all the cute images and gifs but not include in your pros and cons section what map mods she's able to do? Ok... LMAO

Sorry, everything except Ele Reflect, No Life / Mana Leech maps
Last edited by SynixProcessing on Feb 11, 2020, 9:33:49 PM
what do you think about reach of the council legacy for std?
"
Kikkah wrote:
I'll highlight this bit out of the post I made on page 120

The setup I use for bosses is as followed.
Barrage - Hypothermia - Added Cold Damage - (Awakened)Cold Penetration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration

I use this in a combination with Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste, which I will talk about in the aura setups section.

In order to use different gem links, I dropped my Cast when Damage Taken setup. The reason for this is that I personally believe it would not save me that often, so I'd rather go on the offence.

I feel like a rewrite of the guide could be useful, and show the different routes you could take with gear, gems, jewels, etc. Because I feel like that running a different version of this build (what I run now) solves most of my problems I had with the build when first using it.

Before I had a Headhunter/Inspired Learning I could still kill bosses/metamorphs with Vaal Grace and Vaal Haste (Grace for defense and Haste to shotgun the boss down with barrage).

I know SynixProcessing said he will update the guide when he has time for it. Now I am not sure what's a better decision ask SynixProcessing if I could help him/rewrite his guide, or just make one from scratch.

I know some are struggling with this build so I wanted to highlight this advice. I am using a similar setup and while I am still leveling I am breezing through high yellow maps. Deleting the bosses and metamorphs in a second.

I was inspired by this guide so I looked to poe.ninja for gearing and skill gem ideas. I can imagine this is a rough league starter. I came into the build dropping 50+ ex on gear and awakened gems and it has been super fast and fun.

The highlight for me so far has been running some low level blight maps. I love watching the entire lane of red dots just get deleted offscreen.
Is there any way to make this build a bit more tanky? I seem to die alot and it frustrates me alot
Is gloomfang any good for bossing on this build?

Are gem levels my main issue with high tier red map bosses and metamorphs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info