3.6.3c Patch Notes and the Darkprism Microtransactions

Can we pleeeeease get more wand MTX options? Some of these shaper/elder/crucible themes could look so cool on wands, or even daggers that can be skinned over wands.
These should be a part of crucible pack by default tbh.
nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
xMustard wrote:
god damn that sword is incredible looking.
depending on melee rework, might end up picking a couple up for 3.7

but seriously GGG can you please stop making "cloaks" fucking paper thing tattered neck banners?

But if they stop doing fucking cloak paper shit as you said they will do only fucking "iron" robocop scrap crap too and it will boring me aswell
Last edited by Elf_97 on Apr 9, 2019, 8:43:12 PM
So...am I the only one still getting lags/freezes when encountering Betrayal and especially Intervention?

This league has been pretty damn rough in terms of performance.
BETRAYAL LAG FIX WHEN?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
sasori962009 wrote:
"
The "Doubles the values of Global Mods affecting Memories placed next to this Location" Memory Amplifier has been replaced with a new Memory Amplifier which doubles the value of Memory Modifiers affecting Memories placed on it.

"Oh wait.. there is an almost decent mod in the nexus that is ReWArdiNg?!!
Nope. Remove it please and let's add even more more garbage because the rest wansn't enough for the dear player base."
I didn't think this mechanic could get any worse lol

This amplifier wasn't actually working. Made a bug post about it a few days ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2483206

If you thought you were getting big returns from it to the point where Nexus was worth it, it turns out Nexus was worth it all along even without the amplifier.
What do you mean by "Improved the performance of storm brand"?
Achievement hunter!
It matches crucible (the jedi pack) perfectly well. I haven't got it yet. Been upgrading my sup pack one step each time.

Shame I don't have any reason to go two-handed sword on this league. I then hope that GGG will nurture such desire when the next league takes place.

"
Cataract wrote:
"
sasori962009 wrote:
"
The "Doubles the values of Global Mods affecting Memories placed next to this Location" Memory Amplifier has been replaced with a new Memory Amplifier which doubles the value of Memory Modifiers affecting Memories placed on it.

"Oh wait.. there is an almost decent mod in the nexus that is ReWArdiNg?!!
Nope. Remove it please and let's add even more more garbage because the rest wansn't enough for the dear player base."
I didn't think this mechanic could get any worse lol

This amplifier wasn't actually working. Made a bug post about it a few days ago.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2483206

If you thought you were getting big returns from it to the point where Nexus was worth it, it turns out Nexus was worth it all along even without the amplifier.

The Nexus mechanics are ridiculously rewarding, the amount of currency, and elder / shaper bases that come out of there are absurd, not to mention some of the amazing crafting potential with the synthesizer.

Anyone complaining that the Nexus isn't worth doing is just outing themselves for being either too stupid or too lazy to put the required thought into it.

GGG is too customer friendly to tell these people this to their faces, but I am positive that behind closed doors they are laughing and /facepalming in equal measures at the complaints.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info