"Doubles The Values of Global Mods Affecting Memories Placed Next To This Location" Amplifier Bug?

I've found that when running fragments with global mods while in spaces adjacent to this amp that those fragments will not receive the 2x buff from being adjacent to the amplifier. At least not in the mods listed on the right side of the screen while in the zone.

This is different than when a node is under the influence of the 3x global mods amplifier where the mods as listed while in the zone include the 3x bonus. For instance, a global mod such as "Synthesised Magic Monsters Have 25% Chance to Drop a Quality Currency Item" will show as "Synthesised Magic Monsters Have 75% Chance to Drop a Quality Currency Item" while in the zone under the influence of the 3x node. This same mod will show as "Synthesised Magic Monsters Have 25% Chance to Drop a Quality Currency Item" while in a zone that is adjacent to the 2x global amplifier on adjacent squares.

I'm not sure if this is a UI bug (ie the amplifier is working and the mod is just not shown properly in the UI while in the zone) or if it's a complete functionality bug (ie the amplifier actually does nothing to adjacent squares) or if it's a bug in the wording of the amplifier where "next to" is meant to be something else entirely.

Definitely feels like something is borked here.

Last bumped on Apr 7, 2019, 10:00:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Shameless self-bump as I see GGG is responding to recent bug posts en masse.
"
Cataract wrote:
I've found that when running fragments with global mods while in spaces adjacent to this amp that those fragments will not receive the 2x buff from being adjacent to the amplifier. At least not in the mods listed on the right side of the screen while in the zone.

This is different than when a node is under the influence of the 3x global mods amplifier where the mods as listed while in the zone include the 3x bonus. For instance, a global mod such as "Synthesised Magic Monsters Have 25% Chance to Drop a Quality Currency Item" will show as "Synthesised Magic Monsters Have 75% Chance to Drop a Quality Currency Item" while in the zone under the influence of the 3x node. This same mod will show as "Synthesised Magic Monsters Have 25% Chance to Drop a Quality Currency Item" while in a zone that is adjacent to the 2x global amplifier on adjacent squares.

I'm not sure if this is a UI bug (ie the amplifier is working and the mod is just not shown properly in the UI while in the zone) or if it's a complete functionality bug (ie the amplifier actually does nothing to adjacent squares) or if it's a bug in the wording of the amplifier where "next to" is meant to be something else entirely.

Definitely feels like something is borked here.

Thanks for the report, a few Memory Amplifiers currently do not work, we're looking into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info