3.6.3c Patch Notes and the Darkprism Microtransactions

looks amazing. more cestial stuff like this pls.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Put offer of tabs for ps4 please
no cleave changes...when cleave will be reworked?
"
Seanana wrote:
"
dacoshild wrote:
Can you just give us Flashback leagues now? I don't want to play this garbage Synthesis anymore.

7 Challenges, no supporter packs, demanding easier leagues. Reee i want Legacy league back so i can still complain about how leaguestones arent good enough for my entitled tastes because they didnt give me a mirror day one. Omegalul

And before you talk shit about my challenges, I'm playing the league mechanic on ps4 with friends. :)

<judges someone based on the number of Challenges>

<In the very next sentence, reminds everyone not to judge *him* based on his number of Challenges>

"entitled" indeed. The irony would be hilarious if it wasn't so blatant.

Omega. Lul. As you kids like to say...
For half of a second I was actually happy I misread the title. Then I realized it wasn't about a patch note and a commentary on the "dark prism of microtransactions" as in maybe they realize that stuff needs to change, or something in those lines.

For just half of a second I saw some hope, that small flower of hope was mangled and crushed when I realized I misread the actual title.
"
Could you also give some love to the core game? The recent lag spikes and disconnects totally ruins the, otherwise great, game. It happens that I am loosing 2-3 portals due to "unexpected disconnections". And please, please! fix the syndicate - make it more frequent, make 3rd choice "do nothing", and, most importantly, please deal with the lag. Thank you for the great job!

They already added the "Do nothing" option to Syndicate Encounters.

From the 3.6.2 Notes:
"

Added a button that can be used to release Betrayal Targets at the completion of an encounter. This can be used to avoid having to choose an option that you do not wish to. This is only available if there are other incomplete Betrayal encounters within the area.
When are the Functional Servers MTX coming? Can't wait for those
Hello,

Can someone explain what does that mean ? :))

<<Improved the performance of Storm Brand.>>

Because, I don`t see any difference :(
"Small patch" ? You're kidding, this is -again- 1 GB ...

At some point it would be good to split your game files, it's annoying to download GB of data every month (week ?) when you have a low bandwidth internet connection :/
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Apr 10, 2019, 3:43:27 PM
GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info