3.6.3c Patch Notes and the Darkprism Microtransactions

awesomeness! love the mtx!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Vandyan wrote:
The Nexus mechanics are ridiculously rewarding, the amount of currency, and elder / shaper bases that come out of there are absurd, not to mention some of the amazing crafting potential with the synthesizer.

Anyone complaining that the Nexus isn't worth doing is just outing themselves for being either too stupid or too lazy to put the required thought into it.

GGG is too customer friendly to tell these people this to their faces, but I am positive that behind closed doors they are laughing and /facepalming in equal measures at the complaints.

Yeah, Nexus returns are extremely good even without blocking. Even before the changes to Nexus mechanics they were good.

Unfortunately the Nexus mechanics early on put people off so badly that a good chunk gave up on the Nexus and just assume it's crap.

Partially on the players and partially on GGG. Nexus lacked (and is still lacking) polish and UI elements to allow ease of use for the player. The system was too janky and bug riddled from the beginning to get average Joe PoE players to bite into it.

Synthesiser stuff is in the same vein... there has to be some kind of in game UI representation for synthesiser outcome probabilities. Or at least a bare-bones in-game explanation for the synthesiser mechanics. I know that this shows impatience, but I know people that have played this game for a long time that just didn't even bother learning how the synthesiser worked before quitting the league after a couple weeks.

There are a lot of problems with frac/synth stuff being so heavily reliant on poe.trade as well. It's very much a trade+rng mechanic rather than just an rng mechanic like general currency crafting or fossils is. That rubs a lot of people the wrong way... having to constantly run live-searches on bases to make use of the league mechanic.
Not 100% clear, but it sounds like the Memory modifier system is getting yet again another Stealth nerf.

First the one thing that was actually good in this crap league, the ability to stack dozens of mods on ALL nodes connected gets limited to 5 max mods on limited nodes.

Now the double modifier value amplifier, appears to be getting nerfed to a single modifier value double.

I was already sick of the decay problem killing any runs I spent hours making, by collapsing my exit as soon as I entered nodes, but here's another reason to stay out of the nexus yet again.

OH HEY LOOK! MTX ...

I for one will not give this team anymore money up front before leagues, and they better damn well earn it after start. What is it with game devs these days and the ridiculous decisions?
MOARRRR

MOOAAARRRRRR

MMMOOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRRRR

I Didn't need to pay rent this month anyway
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife
Last edited by Krangled on Apr 9, 2019, 10:23:05 PM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
But if they stop doing fucking cloak paper shit as you said they will do only fucking "iron" robocop scrap crap too and it will boring me aswell

heres hoping we'll actually start getting CLOAKS again, sometime.

i'll help you out, GGG
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&biw=1920&bih=1005&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=RFOtXMexGbC60PEP49ipmA8&q=cloaks&oq=cloaks&gs_l=img.3..0l8j0i10j0.1326.5932..6574...4.0..2.111.1234.16j1......1....1..gws-wiz-img.....0..0i24j0i10i24j0i67j0i10i67.6_TUbg9C6qA
What a sword MTX :O
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
The sword looks very great. Is there a chance for Empyrean Wings?
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Awesome thankyou very much for fixing some issues and addressing others whilst bringing us the King slayers Sword... Now if we can fix a few more every time u bring out a new MTX ... well then we might be onto somethin
Last edited by ASpiRingFX on Apr 9, 2019, 10:58:42 PM
interesting!
Fix the lag when syndicates are in the map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info