[3.7] Absolute Zero - Shatter the Endgame (2m+ Shaper DPS 9k+ ES Tanky Worb Trickster All content)

"
arturexp wrote:
my damage like 100k
but without UI i cant get 0.5-1 mil dps?

Without Diamond Flask (I forgot to mention this earlier but it is VERY important to run a diamond flask on a crit build), UI, Watcher's Eye, Cinderswallow (Crit), a weapon with cast speed, Pandemonious, a helm enchant (even worb dmg), 30% cold or elemental on belt your damage will drop quite a lot.

If I pull up my own character I have 1.3m per-proj dps.

If I cut the gear down to simulate what you are missing currently:
I go down to 400k per-projectile DPS. That is a loss of around 70% of my damage.

Now adding a Crit Cinderswallow boosts this slightly (460k) at least during your burst window. It should also be noted that I kept my Arcane Surge pseudo-7l chest on because it adds as much damage as Eternity Shroud.

-----

There are a lot of inexpensive alternatives you can use, cheaper watcher's eye, crit cinderswallow, wise oak (balanced ideally), you can replace the pandemonious with a more offensive neck, get more damage on your ring, use a stygian vise for damage (you'll likely lose ES), etc.

Even 400k Per-projectile should be fine for mapping, the issue is right now you also have 5.8k ES (my character is sitting at a little over 10k), and you have no zealotry recovery or disci on hit watcher's eye so your defenses are also lacking.

Disci on hit is more expensive but 100% worth it.
Zealotry recovery is cheap, and good but not anywhere near as broken as disci on hit.

Your cheapest upgrades would be:
Diamond Flask.
Crit Cinderswallow.
New belt.
Dropping the Might of the Meek and revamping the tree.

---

But again a lot of the trouble in changing your gear is tied to the fact that you're using Eternity Shroud, so you are reliant on wearing shaper-touched items for your damage... and you are not wearing the expensive shaper-touched items that actually enable that. I don't really know of cheap alternatives to things like a shaper touched Assassin's Mark on hit ring (ideally with dmg to spells / spell dmg / cold dmg), Shaper helmet with dmg to spells, shaper touched belt with % cold dmg % increased ES, or a shaper touched neck.

Most of the suggestions I made above will involve dropping shaper items from various slots. This is why I do not suggest that people use Eternity Shroud... it's very expensive to build around and gives extremely minimal offensive bonuses if you do not double/triple dip on your conversion by going Phys --> Lightning --> Cold --> fire or at the least Cold ---> Fire.

-----

Or for a really short TL:DR style answer.

Wearing Eternity Shroud.
Doing damage while spending under 20 ex.

Pick 1.
Last edited by Tenkiei on Apr 20, 2019, 5:17:56 PM
thanks a lot man.

i do some your suggestions.
but UI is 19 ex? how i can get it?

shroud its just little bonus.

sorry for my eng
"
arturexp wrote:
thanks a lot man.

sorry for my eng

No problem. You don't need to do everything all at once, just focus on the cheaper stuff for now work on building a currency base.

Making money in PoE is a very nebulous topic which I can't really cover properly (maybe I'll try in the future). But the shortest answer I can give is play the game, running maps, running lab, killing bosses, all of it generates currency over time.

If you want something consistent, run a good map, learn the layout.
Or learn labs enchant helmets and sell the enchants.

It's not about having 19 ex out of nowhere, think of the UI as the "end goal" and all the other upgrades along the way as steps.
"
arturexp wrote:
thanks a lot man.

sorry for my eng

Shroud is not a "bonus" it doesn't fit. UI is a huge damage increase. Without it...damage loss. It's not like the build doesn't function without it. save up for it. But Eternity Shroud doesn't fit.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 21, 2019, 9:45:02 AM
"
"
arturexp wrote:
thanks a lot man.

sorry for my eng

Shroud is not a "bonus" it doesn't fit. UI is a huge damage increase. Without it...damage loss. It's not like the build doesn't function without it. save up for it. But Eternity Shroud doesn't fit.

Exactly correct, the Eternity Shroud has a marginal effect on your dps because it's the sort of item that requires you to fully invest in building around it. Which you aren't currently doing, you can play WOrb CI Eternity Shroud but that's gonna get extremely expensive fast, costly enough to make the UI look like chump change (I just checked a good shaper worb helm is 60 ex).

This is why a rare chest, Perfect Form, Shroud of the Lightless, etc are all better options.

----

How is your damage/defenses feeling DamageIncorporated now that you've swapped? I got lucky enough to hit the Arcane surge within my first 40 tries and I've been using it ever since (I did at one point dump ~100 dense/Aetheric into another few bases but I didn't hit Arcane Surge + solid Eva/ES).
"
Tenkiei wrote:

How is your damage/defenses feeling DamageIncorporated now that you've swapped? I got lucky enough to hit the Arcane surge within my first 40 tries and I've been using it ever since (I did at one point dump ~100 dense/Aetheric into another few bases but I didn't hit Arcane Surge + solid Eva/ES).

Feels great! Little over 9700 ES now. Need to replace my gloves and boots, get strength on gloves to free up a passive point. I could be wrong on the Arcane Surge thing but I didn't feel it necessary. We should be moving and Flame Dashing anyways...there's your Arcane Surge. But that's me justifying being unable to afford it on the chest lol.

I'm happy with the one I got, but ya...gotta try my best to Flame Dash every 5 seconds.

Just got Pandemonious a hour ago, all is well. I'm a knowledgeable and competent player but not so good at economy, flipping and generating currency so spamming 100 Dense+ Aetheric is out of the question for me : /
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 21, 2019, 6:27:26 PM
"
"
Tenkiei wrote:

Feels great! Little over 9700 ES now. Need to replace my gloves and boots, get strength on gloves to free up a passive point. I could be wrong on the Arcane Surge thing but I didn't feel it necessary. We should be moving and Flame Dashing anyways...there's your Arcane Surge. But that's me justifying being unable to afford it on the chest lol.

I'm happy with the one I got, but ya...gotta try my best to Flame Dash every 5 seconds.

Just got Pandemonious a hour ago, all is well. I'm a knowledgeable and competent player but not so good at economy, flipping and generating currency so spamming 100 Dense+ Aetheric is out of the question for me : /

Yeah it's very hit or miss to be honest on whether you'll hit it with Dense/Aetheric. The main reason for the L1 Arcane Surge isn't for the buff, it's for the More spell damage multiplier while you have Arcane Surge. But you're right it's icing on the cake, totally not needed to play.
I'm at 3.4 mill Shaper dps if I recall the number exactly, and happy with everything but it does erk me that I don't have /can't have a chest like that :P
Well when you don't need other upgrades, save up and try your luck. Never say can't!
Tenkei, thanks for all of the effort you have put into this guide. I started the league with worb elementalist and it was fun but you build with trickster feels so tanky and comfortable. The only thing that kills me are steals charges mod in delve and inc aoe/pen/turbo cortex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info