[3.7] Absolute Zero - Shatter the Endgame (2m+ Shaper DPS 9k+ ES Tanky Worb Trickster All content)

"
faytte wrote:

Thats a great idea! I had not thought of that.

Question: How do you deal with bleed on this build? With only 2 util flasks, I've come to realize that bleeds feel scary once all the mobs are dead and I'm not leeching.

Corrupting Blood Cannot be Inflicted On you via a jewel.
Aside of that stand still and pop vaal disc.
Hey everyone - I just wanted to give some feedback from an HC standpoint. I am absolutely LOVING this build. I've sunk most of my currency into this build and it wasn't cheap. HC community isn't as good as SC but it's for sure manageable. I wanted to min/max some of my items so I went for some amazing rolls on things. I killed Shaper at level 82 and I have SO many missing points into crit - I presume I would be able to take him down even faster at level 90+. Build feels smooth... reliable... and most importantly fun. I am a HoA player and use to having 16-18k ES but with this char I am sitting about 9.1k and it feels safer than my Agony did at half the ES. The leech is insane and recovery is phenomenal.

Here is my pastebin in case anyone wanted to take a peek into my build: https://pastebin.com/SCLsqz6y

FYI - The creator of this build is also amazing and spent most of the day answering my questions. He even went on stream to help me with one of my legacy builds. I will continue supporting this man and wish him the best of luck in the future. Also, don't hesitate to ping me in-game guys as I can walk you through anything HC related - been playing ONLY HC since Beta.
"
dsata wrote:
Hey everyone - I just wanted to give some feedback from an HC standpoint. I am absolutely LOVING this build. I've sunk most of my currency into this build and it wasn't cheap. HC community isn't as good as SC but it's for sure manageable. I wanted to min/max some of my items so I went for some amazing rolls on things. I killed Shaper at level 82 and I have SO many missing points into crit - I presume I would be able to take him down even faster at level 90+. Build feels smooth... reliable... and most importantly fun. I am a HoA player and use to having 16-18k ES but with this char I am sitting about 9.1k and it feels safer than my Agony did at half the ES. The leech is insane and recovery is phenomenal.

Here is my pastebin in case anyone wanted to take a peek into my build: https://pastebin.com/SCLsqz6y

FYI - The creator of this build is also amazing and spent most of the day answering my questions. He even went on stream to help me with one of my legacy builds. I will continue supporting this man and wish him the best of luck in the future. Also, don't hesitate to ping me in-game guys as I can walk you through anything HC related - been playing ONLY HC since Beta.

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you've been enjoying the build and I'm happy to see that it functions in the HC economy.

I'm a longtime SC player (I started in patch .11) and I often enjoy doing things that require the larger SC economy (I don't know how Dan finds/makes his items sometimes the man is a true miracle worker). But I don't really enjoy making glassy builds that die 2-3 times per map... that gets old. So it's really great for me to see the practical application of my build in HC working (dare I say shining, as killing Shaper deathless at L82 is not especially common even on SC).

Thank you again, and would you mind if I quoted your post in the FAQ section? I think this answers the question of "is this build HC viable?" far better than I ever could.
As a newbling wgo played Winter Orb for the first time I just want to give some tips for those who are doing the same:

- Buy a 20% infused channeling and Winter orb the moment you start. They aren't that expensive and it's a QoL since the Winter orb charges faster and the Infusion happens faster.

- While leveling and before obtaining the ascendencies don't be shy about replacing one of the Winter Orb supports with a faster casting.

- 4 second Winter Orb feels really really bad while leveling. Consider picking the duration nodes foremost and respec out of them later.

- We can have Hatred, Herald of Ice and Discipline at level 45 without purchasing a Circle of Fear if we have a level 3 Enlighten and placed a point in less mana reserved that is juuuust barely touched by Might of the Meek. I had 5 mana left but two Praxis rings made Winter Orb free and Dash without supports was barely castable for those edge climbs.

- A Cerberus Limb marries itself very well with the build and Lunaris.
Last edited by CedricDur on Apr 12, 2019, 4:59:45 AM
Hi there!

Tenkiei, thanks again for the update of the guide and for explaining it to me on your stream yesterday.

Last edited by MrWay on Apr 12, 2019, 9:10:58 AM
"
CedricDur wrote:
As a newbling wgo played Winter Orb for the first time I just want to give some tips for those who are doing the same:

- Buy a 20% infused channeling and Winter orb the moment you start. They aren't that expensive and it's a QoL since the Winter orb charges faster and the Infusion happens faster.

- While leveling and before obtaining the ascendencies don't be shy about replacing one of the Winter Orb supports with a faster casting.

- 4 second Winter Orb feels really really bad while leveling. Consider picking the duration nodes foremost and respec out of them later.

- We can have Hatred, Herald of Ice and Discipline at level 45 without purchasing a Circle of Fear if we have a level 3 Enlighten and placed a point in less mana reserved that is juuuust barely touched by Might of the Meek. I had 5 mana left but two Praxis rings made Winter Orb free and Dash without supports was barely castable for those edge climbs.

- A Cerberus Limb marries itself very well with the build and Lunaris.

Yep, all solid tips. I avoided the 4s worb feels bad thing by playing Divine Ire while leveling --- not specifically because of this, just at the time I hadn't known what I wanted to play on the char. I knew how Worb felt, and wanted to experiment with Storm Burst and Divine Ire, but after reaching maps settled back on Worb as my pick to play, (with very small tweaks you could play SB or DI).

"
MrWay wrote:
Hi there!

Tenkiei, thanks again for the update of the guide and for explaining it to me on your stream yesterday.

You're welcome.

Just got my first 100 using this build. Thanks for the build guide!
"
Wootels wrote:
Just got my first 100 using this build. Thanks for the build guide!

I'm glad to hear it, grats on your first 100!
Aul the Crystal King down, finally. Took me ages to find one because I haven't focused as much on delving as I did last league. But hey he's dead now, video is added to page 1.
Hi

I´m sure it´s a noob question, but i´m still a pretty new player so....why controlled destruction in the 6l which reduces our crit chance by 100%, in a crit build?

Also for the belt, wouldn´t a high ES Stygian Vyse be better than a crystal belt? so we can use the abyss jewel to increase our damage when we don´t have godlike items?

Last edited by MrWay on Apr 17, 2019, 10:14:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info