[3.7] Absolute Zero - Shatter the Endgame (2m+ Shaper DPS 9k+ ES Tanky Worb Trickster All content)

Thank you so much for this build. i still have room for improvement but I'm having lots of fun atm
"
MrWay wrote:
Hi

I´m sure it´s a noob question, but i´m still a pretty new player so....why controlled destruction in the 6l which reduces our crit chance by 100%, in a crit build?

Also for the belt, wouldn´t a high ES Stygian Vyse be better than a crystal belt? so we can use the abyss jewel to increase our damage when we don´t have godlike items?

100% reduced critical strike chance is a relatively minor penalty. You can use an alternative if you're low on the crit side but I ended up with so much crit from other sources at all stages of gearing that it was worth it.

-----

You could use a Stygian to boost your damage, but usually at lower gearing levels total ES was more of a concern for me than damage. Keep in mind that a high ES crystal belt will have 80 + 50 + 25 = 155 base ES.

A stygian will have 50 + 25 + 50 = 125 base ES, and likely cost considerably more for a top tier abyss jewel, but if you have the jewel, have the stygian, or don't mind the expense and have enough ES, it's not a bad way to get some extra damage.

"
medusa44 wrote:
Thank you so much for this build. i still have room for improvement but I'm having lots of fun atm

I'm happy to hear it!
Last edited by Tenkiei on Apr 17, 2019, 12:26:42 PM
So ya! I've played WO before...but always found it meh. Even CWC Ice Spear I found meh. I'm not sure if it's Trickster cast speed, harness the void, the focused scaling you worked out here OP, or all teh above but this is hands down my favourite WO build to date. It's very fast, very tanky, very high damage.

Good stuff, thank you.

"
medusa44 wrote:

I took a peak at your guy out of curiosity when you said room for improvement, and right off the bat I gotta tell ya that Thiefs Torment is doing nothing for you. It explicitly says to attacks.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 18, 2019, 1:49:37 PM
Thanks, for me personally I like the combination of tankyness, with enough damage to kill (almost) anything in the game, it's my favorite self-made build in a long time.
lol i toltaly forgot that, i was so focus on buying unnatural instinct and elreon didn t give me rings. i just learn how to buy it
Tenkiei

Is it a dps loss or gain, to use a 1600+ evasion, 400+es chest and not use cold to fire?

I can see with the loss of Shroud of the Lightless's ele pen you'd definitely want Pandemonius as the amulet, but I wonder if the different support gem+ 1 more support gem is much better seeing as our ele damage as chaos double dips with cold to fire.

I'm just over 9k ES right now, feels great but of course I'm interested in min-maxing so to speak. Ignore my amulet, its a place holder from previous build. I'm broke after buying helm, self crafting my scepter, and buying a Unnatural Instinct :P
"
Tenkiei

Is it a dps loss or gain, to use a 1600+ evasion, 400+es chest and not use cold to fire?

I can see with the loss of Shroud of the Lightless's ele pen you'd definitely want Pandemonius as the amulet, but I wonder if the different support gem+ 1 more support gem is much better seeing as our ele damage as chaos double dips with cold to fire.

I'm just over 9k ES right now, feels great but of course I'm interested in min-maxing so to speak. Ignore my amulet, its a place holder from previous build. I'm broke after buying helm, self crafting my scepter, and buying a Unnatural Instinct :P

That'll come down to your specific gearing.

Generally you will gain dps switching off shroud, dropping cold to fire and picking up a 6th damage link / Pandemonious. If you can get Socketed Gems are supported by Arcane Surge it's undoubtedly a dps gain.

If you can't get arcane surge / don't pick up Pandemonious, it should still be a small gain.

I checked your profile, nice helmet base. I think your biggest dps gain currently would be to grab a bottled faith, if you drop it under a boss that will translate to a ~20-30% dps gain while it's up (again depending on your exact gear).
Last edited by Tenkiei on Apr 20, 2019, 4:17:35 AM
can someone help me. my damage is too low
"
arturexp wrote:
can someone help me. my damage is too low

Your main issue appears to be that you're wearing Eternity Shroud and made a lot of sacrifices elsewhere on your gear to fit it in.

Some other things I noticed:
You took the Might of the Meek to the left of the scion start before the Unnatural Instinct to the right, since you don't have UI you should drop might of the meek and instead take Potency of Will / Path of the Savant.

You have no -mana cost to rings, having this makes it possible to maintain effective stages which is likely another large reason behind your damage feeling so low.

I would suggest dropping your Silver for a crit during flask effect Cinderswallow, as long as you have flat fire damage somewhere you'll be able to ignite enemies and gain the bonus.

----

If you're going to play eternity shroud you need to be converting your damage. As things stand you're just losing ~2000 ES from your chest for a minor damage gain due to not using any conversion.

----

Personally, I suggest dropping the Eternity Shroud it's not doing all that much for you (~10% dmg) and severely limiting your options.
Last edited by Tenkiei on Apr 20, 2019, 2:39:17 PM
my damage like 100k
but without UI i cant get 0.5-1 mil dps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info