Top 5 games you ever finished?

Tales of the Abyss - The Story blew me away and the character interactions were very well done. Not a game you play just for the story though, the combat system is fast paced combo lovin'.

Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Took YEARS and I still think I missed some quests and hidden treasure. Oblivion is good too, but not top 5 worthy.

Doom 64 - One of the few single player only FPS games that I mastered. Played the game to death to the point where I made the hardest difficulty look silly. WAY underrated and the best of all the DOOM games imo.

Final Fantasy X - My first RPG I played to the end. Of course, having to start over multiple times because I didn't understand the importance of leveling up so I kept getting stuck on boss fights. Made it all the more rewarding to put Jecht back in the dirt.

Silent Hill 2 - The first game to immerse me so deeply in it's world that I went on to make my own websites, fan-fics, art, and more. Ten years later I still listen to the OSTs, great memories of a great game.
Last edited by Bloodyscissors on Aug 25, 2011, 7:43:16 AM
Diablo 2 - best h&s ever
Warcraft 3 the frozen throne - cool blizz rts
Red alert 2 - best rts ever
Portal 2 - ;)
Fallout series - fav rpg series
1. Suikoden II
2. Suikoden
3. Diablo
4. Resident Evil 2
5. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Diablo
-Diablo 2 (all expansions)
-Morrowind
-Oblivion
-Fallout: New Vegas.
diablo2
deus ex1
starcraft 1
baldurs gates
ancient domains of mystery
1. Diablo 2 (PC)
2. Zelda - Link to the Past (SNES)
3. Zelda - Ocarina of Time (N64)
4. Age of Empires 2 - The Conquerors (PC)
5. Warcraft 2 & 3 (PC)
6. The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion (XBOX)

These are the best games I have ever played :D !
lol
1.Bioshock 2
2.Diablo 2
3.Pokemon Saga
4.Zelda Nds
5.Mario Y Luigi Parientes en el tiempo
Elite: (if you count getting the title Elite as finished.. took endless hours from i think deadly it was to finally be Elite).
One of the First free space trading/combat games - and ton of fun to play at that time

Ultima (3-7): Esp. 7 was a masterpiece before the series got a pushback with the run and jump part 8 and the buggy nr 9
RPGs out of a time where you had a ton of papers all arround you with every info you saw that may be needed later on. Where you had to draw your dungeonmaps and there were no questlogs etc.
You had to talk with all those npc´s and your "friends" from older parts of the series to see whats up and to get a first clue what you are supposed to do beside saving Britannia

Diablo: Fist of his kind of ARPG - so i rate it higher than d2

Wing Commander Series: Not few ppl i know bought a PC for this one

Pirates: What a nice game and it is still something worth playing without having to change a single bit. Just needs better gfx every 10 years and you are fine.

Runner ups: Dungeon Master(ppl actually bought an Atari ST for this one), Mass Effect 2, Defenders of the Crown, Bioshock, Bard´s Tale, Silent Service, Privateer, Elder Scrolls Series
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
Resident Evil 3: nemesis
Condemned 2
Diablo series
Darkness (love the story)
Half-life series
atlast got my invite :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info