Top 5 games you ever finished?

5. Diablo 2 + Expansion

4. Final Fantasy X

3. Fallout 3

2. Mass Effect

1. Oblivion(but i loved all the elder scrolls games)
1. Blacklight retribution---> with my HAR love it!
2. Diablo 3
3. Dungeon siege throne of agony- psp
1. Final Fantasy VII - X
2. Day of Tentacle
3. Baldurs Gate
4. Sacred 2 (HC)
5. Ragnarok
Baldur's Gate
Diablo II
Heroes 3
Titan Quest
Minesweeper
Half Life Series
N64 Zelda Series
Starcraft Series
Warcraft Series
Donkey Kong SIXTEE FOOOO
Just finished the BoW. It was a gg game.

I won't include PoE in this list because after many years of dedication I am yet to "finish" the game (and I probably won't finish it).

- Final Fantasy III (= known as Final Fantasy VI for North American release)

This game was epic at the time, I still remember the scene where the Sid, an important character in game, was killed. The music is GG and the stylish (at that time) turn based battle was something I never had seen before.

- River City Ransom

This game was a PoE in that era for me. PoE does not allow counter-reflect projectile attacks, but this game did. This game was novel in that player could interact a little bit with objects in game, such as hitting stones thrown to you with a wood stick etc.

- Zelda Okarina of Time

No explanation needed, ppl still play this game for speed run today on Twitch

- Age of Empire series

This game was and is GG.

- Diadra Empty (being a shooting game, not "finished" but anyway)

I usually do not play shooting games, but this game was great.
PC: System Shock 2, Baldurs Gate II, Doom 3, Civilization IV, Quake III Arena, NFS Underground 2, Outcast, X-Wing/Tie-Fighter, FreeSpace serie, Jade Empire, Ultima Underworld II, LucasArts Adventures

PC 3D Vision: Alien Isolation, Dark Souls, Metro, Dead Space, Amnesia The Dark Descent, Descent 3,

Console: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Wip3out 2047, Journey, Uncharted serie,

And many more :)

Skyrim playing till today, amazing game..

Finished Witcher 3 few days ago (3D Vision on/off) and its most overrated game I ever played. Game as adventure game with story and presentation 10/10. But if I omit story and cutscenes and focus on gameplay and consider game as RPG its very weak 5/10.
Last edited by Rexeos on Feb 25, 2018, 6:07:18 PM
So many people find "<game> 2" to be the best :O

Most games are a one-time-only thing, even if claimed to be "highly replayable".
So this is basically a list of things I felt like replaying, not necessarily a "favorite" (if i beat the game, it's at the same level of "favorite" as all other beaten games).

Star Ocean: TtEoT (ps2)
.Hack//IMOQ series (ps2)
Diablo 2: LOD (pc)
Banjo & Tooie (n64)
Umihara Kawase (ROM for snes [it's basically impossible without quicksave/load]. also available on steam [steam doesn't need quicksave/load, it's modded])

bonuses: undertale (pc), rush 2049 (n64), perfect dark (n64)

currently playing through TW3 and 100% agree with the above
Spoiler
"
Finished Witcher 3 few days ago (3D Vision on/off) and its most overrated game I ever played. Game as adventure game with story and presentation 10/10. But if I omit story and cutscenes and focus on gameplay and consider game as RPG its very weak 5/10.
rawr. fear me.
Last edited by tidbit on Feb 25, 2018, 7:40:24 PM
- Metal gear solid I
- Resident evil I
- The legend of Zelda
- Final fantasy VII
- The last of us
Hf :)
Gothic II (still my all time favorite game probably)
Mass Effect 2 (RIP Mass Effect...)
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (first shooter I ever played)
Super Mario 64
Kotor
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info