Top 5 games you ever finished?

I never got too far in dark souls. I got it about 3 months ago. Then i got interrupted in it by diablo 3 (for the record; i liked it, its fun but 200 hrs over 4 characters and having to use the auction house made me need a change) and i started POE and im sure i wont be able to get back to it for a long time because of this game.
-The Longest Journey // Dreamfall
-Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
-Tron 2.0
-Fable
-Shadow of the Colossus

Ps.: Sorry haven't fit into the 5 limit either. There's a lot of great games. Those were really nice however. Maybe could count The Longest Journey and Dreamfall as one since they are the same series.
Last edited by saki04 on Jul 8, 2012, 6:04:56 AM
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (This game is #1 by far. SO GOOD!)

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 (Gotta count them together. So many good memories. Where the hell is KH3?!)

Final Fantasy X (Perfect crossroads between sweet modern-ish graphics and when the FF series was still, you know, good.)

Pokemon Diamond using only Turtwig->Grotle->Torterra, without saving or turning my DS off. I already had my perfect team on my real save file, but I wanted to play through the whole game again...so I did it using only my beloved Torterra. That guy kicked ass. (All the pokemon, really. Even if some of the new pokemon are silly, I still love the series with a passion.)

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Pretty widely regarded as the greatest game ever...gotta give it a spot.)

PS Yeah, I kind of have a thing for RPGs.
Hmmmm...
I played quite a lot of different games, but TBH i didn't really finish many :P (for example i LOVE morrowind but i always do so many sidequests etc. that i loose my interest before i finished the main quests)

And than there are many games where there is no clear finsih (example: Europa Universalis 3 - when i got to strong i rather started a new game than play 300 years without any real challange (this is true for most grand strategy games from Paradox interactive))

And those where there is no end at all: Dwarf fortress ;)

1. Baldurs gate 2
2. Diablo 2
3. Star wars: Knights of the old republic 2
4. Diablo
5. Call of duty 2
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
In no order

PC:
Baldurs Gate
Final Fantasy 7
Fallout
Fallout 2

Nintendo:
Guerilla War
Blaster Master
Castlevania III
Super Mario Brothers 3
I can play the world's smallest violin on demand.
Suikoden III
Odin Sphere
The World Ends With You
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy X
Well.. Let me see if I can remember ALL the games I've played.. Dear god that's a lot. I'm combining sequels and parts of series: for the most part, their the same game to me now.

1. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1 & 2

3. Left 4 Dead

4. Assassin's Creed 2

5. Jet Set Radio Future

______________.-=#Heirless#=-._______________

Played it. Loved it... for a while. My inability to steal Genji (and keep my party alive, I actually managed to snag all of the pieces on one attempt but Orlandu crystallized so you know that's an automatic reset) after a week of attempts killed it for me.
Zelda: Majora's Mask
-I honestly like this game slightly more than OOC. Although OOC has much more nostalgia and epicness...I still thought MM was a more creative and deep game. I still need to play the latest Zelda for Wii.

Goldeneye 007
-Probably the most revolutionary FPS game of all time. New FPS games are all non-inspired garbage now. Current FPS games are the 'reality show' of gaming.

FFX
-The last good FF game.

FF7
-No need for explanation.

Metal Gear Solid 4
-This game just blew me away. Extremely well done in every facet.

...If I had one more spot I'd put the Kingdom Hearts games up there too.
Last edited by kowalshy on Jul 11, 2012, 10:48:21 AM
Games i remember completing xD (cos they were awsome!)

Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time
Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse (this game freaking rocked ass and scared the crap out of me!)
Dragon age origins
Daemon souls
Bayonetta

oh and how could i forget Final Fantasy X :)
Last edited by Malice300 on Jul 11, 2012, 11:24:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info