-All the FF
-Silent hill 2
-mention for the souls ..
1. DiabloII:LoD
2. Quake
3. Daikatana
4. Starcraft
5. Doom (classic)
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
I've finished almost everything I've played in the late 90's and early 00's. Games were a luxury for me back then and the quality of games was much higher than the average quality today.

1.) Bioforge. One of the earliest games I've played. This game made a huge impact on me, because I barely understood any english, which made the game a lot more mysterious and difficult (reading logs is crucial to understand the story and solve puzzles). One of the top five games that made a huge impact on my childhood (it even motivated me to better learn english in school :).

2.) System Shock 2. Another game with an amazing atmosphere & gameplay. Even with the horrible graphics, it's still a must play for everyone who likes SciFi RPG. If for nothing else, for the story delivery and atmosphere.

3.) TES Morrowind. Played Oblivion and Skyrim, never finished either.

4.) Fallout 2. An eternal classic. Pirated it like almost everything back then, but then bought one legit, years after, cause I felt guilty for playing a pirated version.

5.) Other classics: Diablo 2, Doom1&2, Baldur's gate 2...

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 26, 2018, 3:32:15 PM
Fallout series
Elder Scrolls series
Baldurs Gate 2
Diablo 2
zelda breath of the wild (not finish yet but close enough)

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Diablo 2:LoD.
Witcher series.
Neverwinter Nights series.
Gothic 2.
Souls series or Morrowind,can't really decide.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Feb 26, 2018, 8:54:06 PM
Breath of Fire III
Persona 4
Final Fantasy VII
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Street Fighter III: Third Strike
Seeing quite a lot of Chrono Trigger and Fallout 2... brings joy to my mind that there are more people who love those games. :')

1. Fallout 2
2. Chrono Trigger
3. Sacred 1/2
4. Ragnarok Online -still playing it from time to time, altho not global, imo the best MMO because of the actual multiplayer nature. If someone is interested in nice pre-renewal server with no donation bollocks, google up OriginsRO - a damn solid server.
5. Half-life 1/2

Having to pick 5 is brutal, tho. So many other great games that simply cannot fit in such a short list. :(
I'd probably need more like a 100 entries, eh. Come to realize I may like playing video games a little too much, lol.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 27, 2018, 7:10:52 AM
I've finished a lot of games, picking top 5 is hard, but I'll try; in no particular order:

-Diablo II
-Baldur's Gate 2
-Morrowind
-Dark Souls
-Ghosts'n Goblins (first one I've ever finished)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Feb 27, 2018, 9:28:41 AM
- Shadowrun (1993)
- System Shock 1
- Secret of Mana
- Neverwinter Nights
- Path of Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info