[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
insangel0001 wrote:
Great build.

Should i use clear mind jewel?

You would lose 7% life + 6-8% cast speed and gain some mana regen and probably some DPS. Not sure if its worth though. The build has enough DPS if u use Wave of Conviction and trigger EE with Storm Brand. I would want as much eHP as possible.
What can I do next to improve on my gear? I've never done Shaper, Elder, or gone past Tier 12 maps in the previous leagues so I'm not sure if I should be upgrading offensively or defensively. I have roughly 3.7k life and 2k mana at this moment with the following gear:

"
kingkactuar wrote:
What can I do next to improve on my gear? I've never done Shaper, Elder, or gone past Tier 12 maps in the previous leagues so I'm not sure if I should be upgrading offensively or defensively. I have roughly 3.7k life and 2k mana at this moment with the following gear:

I'd definitely suggest upgrading defensively as you easily have the damage already to clear the rest of the content. I'd suggest changing your belt out for a Stygian that way you can get damage on it and a lot of resistances and health.

Also you could easily replace your mana flask for a damage taken gained as mana mod on a neck. Similar to the one I have in my guide.
I bought a watcher's eye that has 19% damage taken gained as mana in 4 seconds. I currently have 3.9k life and still dying more than I'd like. Not often but sometimes I get surprise 1 shot XD

"
I bought a watcher's eye that has 19% damage taken gained as mana in 4 seconds. I currently have 3.9k life and still dying more than I'd like. Not often but sometimes I get surprise 1 shot XD

Yeah that's the sacrifice you make when going Kikazaru. The loss of health rolls on a ring and your belt is huge. Been playing the Kikazaru variant a bit and I'm not the biggest fan so far. I feel far too squishy.
How in gods green earth did you kill chimera with this build? My progress with it is 90% up-to-par with what you have and his smoke phase simply two shots me.
What supports do I use with holy flame totem for leveling?
"
Balgias wrote:
How in gods green earth did you kill chimera with this build? My progress with it is 90% up-to-par with what you have and his smoke phase simply two shots me.

Using Phase Run and Flame Dash you should be able to pop most of the clouds before he hits you more than a couple times. You should be tanky enough with 4.5k health and 2.5k mana to survive a fair number of hits. This is assuming you're using the correct gear setup.
Last edited by Apoc8 on Jul 1, 2019, 4:25:09 AM
"
What supports do I use with holy flame totem for leveling?

Early game supports such as Added Lightning Damage or Added Cold Damage are advised early on along with Faster Casting and Infused Channeling. I haven't given much thought on optimizing the damage of Holy Flame Totem for leveling, because you are able to swap over to divine ire/spell totem as soon as finishing "Sever the Right Hand" quest in act 3.
Not to derail the discussion or anything but I have a terrible problem with the smoke barely being visible in my game even though my settings are high?
Last edited by Balgias on Jul 1, 2019, 3:21:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info