[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
Loving it so far.

"
Also trying a version of the build and loving it so far

I'm super stoked it's working for you guys. And yeah, if you use regular Righteous Fire, you're going to be pretty squishy ;)
I am currently running this build on the PS4, just cleared the story. Started progressing into maps, with ease :)

I was wondering 1 thing tho. Why are you not using Multiple Totems?
Used it for leveling at first, blasting down 5 totems seems pretty great and that was without Soul Mantle.
Have you tested this? Cuz with Soul Mantle that would mean 6 totems instead of 4 and at max level it's only 21% less totem damage.
"
Arteroot wrote:
I am currently running this build on the PS4, just cleared the story. Started progressing into maps, with ease :)

I was wondering 1 thing tho. Why are you not using Multiple Totems?
Used it for leveling at first, blasting down 5 totems seems pretty great and that was without Soul Mantle.
Have you tested this? Cuz with Soul Mantle that would mean 6 totems instead of 4 and at max level it's only 21% less totem damage.

I'm doing some calculations with multiple totem support in place of Faster Casting and I'll add a DPS Forumla tonight for people to use with varying differentiations in their build.
How to go about crafting the wand?

1. Alt spam till you get Damage penetrates 8+ elemental resistance
2. Craft spell damage (4c per attempt)
3. pray for a good regal
4. (IF step 3 fails) scour, repeat?

Is this worth multimod. On PoB its almost the same DPS as your wep. Which suffix can I forgo to use the spell crit mod?

Once I use up the suffix with multimod we now have 3 open prefixes:

1. Cast Speed,
2. Spell Damage
3. Light Damage to Spells.
Last edited by spacenoxx on Apr 2, 2019, 10:50:03 AM
"

3. pray for a good regal

I'm not a savant when it comes to multimodding, but from the way I understand it, if you are ONLY going for Damage Penetrates Resistances this is the best way to go for it.

1. Alt spam till you get Damage Penetrates 9+ Elemental Resistance alone.
2. Buy the Beast Orb 'Cracic Chimeral,' then make an imprint of your wand.
3. Regal it, if it gets a decent DPS stat like for example the one you got keep it.
4. Multimod.
5. ???
6. Profit.

IF it didn't get a good DPS stat

4. Use an Orb of Annulment on it and pray for the 50/50.
5. If the Annulment fails use the imprint you made on it then make another imprint of the wand.
6. Repeat steps 3-5.

"
Is this worth multimod. On PoB its almost the same DPS as your wep. Which suffix can I forgo to use the spell crit mod?

Since you got a good DPS stat you'd want to go into Path of Building to find the optimal Suffixs and Prefixes. Be aware that your wand doesn't actually have room for 'Cast Speed' since it requires an open suffix which will be taken by 'Multimod.' That being said going for the Cast Speed Roll is only important if you want to easily hit the 10.00 or 8.33 Cast speed breakpoint otherwise it's not too big of a deal.

If you were to keep the wand as is I'd go for:

- Adds # to # Lightning Damage to spells (Prefix)
- #% Increased Spell Damage, Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage (Prefix)
- Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage (Prefix)

Again I'd test out multiple variations of this on Path of Building before making your final choice! Also if need you help crafting the "#% Increased Spell Damage, Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage," PM me and I'll provide the recipe for ya.

"
Apoc8 wrote:
"

3. pray for a good regal

I'm not a savant when it comes to multimodding, but from the way I understand it, if you are ONLY going for Damage Penetrates Resistances this is the best way to go for it.

1. Alt spam till you get Damage Penetrates 9+ Elemental Resistance alone.
2. Buy the Beast Orb 'Cracic Chimeral,' then make an imprint of your wand.
3. Regal it, if it gets a decent DPS stat like for example the one you got keep it.
4. Multimod.
5. ???
6. Profit.

IF it didn't get a good DPS stat

4. Use an Orb of Annulment on it and pray for the 50/50.
5. If the Annulment fails use the imprint you made on it then make another imprint of the wand.
6. Repeat steps 3-5.

"

Since you got a good DPS stat you'd want to go into Path of Building to find the optimal Suffixs and Prefixes. Be aware that your wand doesn't actually have room for 'Cast Speed' since it requires an open suffix which will be taken by 'Multimod.' That being said going for the Cast Speed Roll is only important if you want to easily hit the 10.00 or 8.33 Cast speed breakpoint otherwise it's not too big of a deal.

If you were to keep the wand as is I'd go for:

- Adds # to # Lightning Damage to spells (Prefix)
- #% Increased Spell Damage, Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage (Prefix)
- Gain #% of Lightning Damage as Extra Chaos Damage (Prefix)

Again I'd test out multiple variations of this on Path of Building before making your final choice! Also if need you help crafting the "#% Increased Spell Damage, Gain #% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage," PM me and I'll provide the recipe for ya.

Actually defeated Uber Elder with my second set of fragments with about 2 portals to spare. And did it with a Doryani xD. I think the +1 shield helped a lot I guess. This is the gear with which I killed Uber :

Divine Ire is not even a 21, just a 20/20, not all supports are 20/20 either. Did it at lvl 92 though. Had to wait for the gems to hit 20.

Being totem build UE is definitely easier and doable, even for noobs like me. after a couple of attempts trying to understand wtf is actualy happening in the arena xD.

Thanks a lot to the OP for helping with gearing.
Last edited by spacenoxx on Apr 7, 2019, 2:24:33 AM
"
Divine Ire is not even a 21, just a 20/20, not all supports are 20/20 either. Did it at lvl 92 though. Had to wait for the gems to hit 20.

Being totem build UE is definitely easier and doable, even for noobs like me. after a couple of attempts trying to understand wtf is actualy happening in the arena xD.

Thanks a lot to the OP for helping with gearing.

Grats for beating Uber Elder! I'm actually so happy people are enjoying my guide. Definitely will keep improving this guide and hopefully making new one next league.
Last edited by Apoc8 on Apr 10, 2019, 10:35:18 PM
I have seen other builds use it before, but is there any reason not to use 2x Kikazaru and Self-Flagellation jewel? Or is it not worth it to lose the Wrath and have to potentially re-balance all of your resists?
"
I have seen other builds use it before, but is there any reason not to use 2x Kikazaru and Self-Flagellation jewel? Or is it not worth it to lose the Wrath and have to potentially re-balance all of your resists?

I personally haven't tried that variation so I can't speak too much on it. All I know is that with my setup I'm able to get more than enough damage while also having better defensive stats then the Kikazaru rings can offer. Also I really don't like the idea of having 10+ curses on me doing 20% of their effect constantly. Yikes.
May be a dumb question but why onslaught on storm brand? I understand the curse on hit part but with ancestral bond, storm brand does no damage therefore can't kill and onslaught won't ever proc? Or am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info