[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

"
Saiucrozier wrote:
So I was curious, why don't you use spell totem and multi-totem support on wave of conviction rather than trap and advanced trap? I understand that the double totems mess with each other, but we already have totem placement speed in the build, and the extra totems give us extra damage from our ascend.

Hmm, that could be a route you could take. I was just trying to keep it simple with using traps. Give it a try and let me know how it works! Been taking a break with PoE for a bit otherwise I'd test it myself.
Which support should I drop if I don't use a Soul Mantle? Do you think using a Multiple Totem Support for leveling or maybe map clearing is worth it?

Thanks.
"
Fenelon wrote:
Which support should I drop if I don't use a Soul Mantle? Do you think using a Multiple Totem Support for leveling or maybe map clearing is worth it?

Thanks.

If you have Path of Building I strongly suggest plugging in your numbers to calculate your DPS with calculator I provided. My decisions for support gems were always based off the results of Path of Building and my DPS Calculator. I strongly suggest you to do the same to come to your own conclusions on Soul Mantle'less builds. If you still choose to not use Path of Building my best educated guess would simply be to cut out the lowest "More" multiplier support gem that's affecting Divine Ire in order to create room for Spell Totem Support. For example "Infused Channeling."
Updated for 3.7, turns out nothing essentially changed for us besides the shifting of Mana points on the skill tree, and a slight slight slight nerf to damage via abyssal jewels getting nerfed. Divine Ire is still busted for bossing and there's still a lot more to explore with this ability.

Don't let anyone tell you differently, infused channeling still works for this build.

The 3.7 Infused Channeling Changes
- Now works correctly with the new Physical gem type.
- No longer implicitly provides a reduction to physical damage taken, and will only provide such a reduction while channelling a skill with a physical gem tag.

Neither of these changes affect the way Divine Ire works with this support gem. The only reason we are using infused channeling is for the 39% More multiplier we receive from it.

When the hype eventually dies down for Melee (the hype is real tho) I'd recommend this build to anyone that wants to take down Uber Elder for the first time!
Last edited by Apoc8 on Jun 7, 2019, 4:20:55 AM
How this build for starter?
"
BeDarkAndy wrote:
How this build for starter?

This build was my starter for Synthesis league and the uniques and rares needed to play the build are all very cheap. So in my opinion it's a great league starter. It's not the fastest at farming because it's a totem build, but it deletes bosses.
Good afternoon. Just 1 question. Can we use Unique gem Clear Mind + 2 Kikazaru instead of using Worm ring+wrath? Will it decrease or increase or dmg? And if it will for how much? thank you
upd: PoB is too hard for me to figure it out myself
Last edited by meowwhile on Jun 7, 2019, 8:07:23 AM
"
meowwhile wrote:
Good afternoon. Just 1 question. Can we use Unique gem Clear Mind + 2 Kikazaru instead of using Worm ring+wrath? Will it decrease or increase or dmg? And if it will for how much? thank you
upd: PoB is too hard for me to figure it out myself

"
I personally haven't tried that variation so I can't speak too much on it. All I know is that with my setup I'm able to get more than enough damage while also having better defensive stats then the Kikazaru rings can offer. Also I really don't like the idea of having 10+ curses on me doing 20% of their effect constantly. Yikes.

Here's the answer I provided earlier when a similar question was asked. This build is able to boast well over 8 Million DPS on endgame bosses with very cheap gear. With that in mind I'd rather not sacrifice defenses if I don't have to in order to achieve that. It's a personal opinion, but I find the Kikazaru ring setup to be inferior.
I've tried to assemble version with Kikazarus since new patch introduces passive enabling 100% reduced curse effectivness (Sanctum of Thought near templar). I also dropped some damage to make up for losing nodes behind MoM (they were great, gonna miss them) and went for Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics. Freed flask slot can be filled with Sin's Rebirth or Taste of Hate.

And since abyss jewels got nerfed, another option for 2xKikazaru version is Coward's Chains (not Coward's Legacy!) - enemies being unlucky when damaging us is very underrated yet powerful defensive mod.

https://pastebin.com/bzeWRzFS

What do you think about it?
Thank you for the previous answer. I have 1 more question. Can we use any other skill instead of storm brand? Arc maybe? Cuz I personally hate SB...

upd: actually 2 more questions. Why do we increase our Lightning dmg? Isn't Divine Ire a fire spell?
Last edited by meowwhile on Jun 7, 2019, 10:25:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info