[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

im going to try a variant .
2 kikarazu ring + self flagelation for curse damage boos .
i use wrath , but it take my mana .
so far so good even if my stuff is horrible .
"
Nicobay wrote:
im going to try a variant .
2 kikarazu ring + self flagelation for curse damage boos .
i use wrath , but it take my mana .
so far so good even if my stuff is horrible .

Cool let me know how it works out for ya!
Hi!

First of all thank you for the guide, very practical and easy to follow!

POB: https://pastebin.com/mYrj4fUZ

I'm doing a kikazaru + sanctum of thought variant, with an Atziri's Mirror for now. I know the curse reflection does nothing but the 20% chance to block spell damage is really nice & I could use the resists for now.

I also took some liberties with the gem links, however this way I'm not applying Wave, but conductivity and temp chains. Is there a skill I can swap my curse on hit to and then put wave in the trap setup?

Since IC is dead I've been trying out CWDT - Steelskin and so far it is nice, it provides just enough buffer to get away and pop a flask (oh my flasks are garbage please ignore those it's day 2).

Some additional thoughts/questions:
What are my main upgrade paths regarding surviveability besides doing uberlab and getting some more life/mana jewels and nodes? Also I'm taking any and every advice and constructive criticism if I'm doing something horribly wrong. (Which is an absolute possibility)

What do you think about taking deep wisdom & arcane will right above the witch starting area for some juicy extra mana? After taking divine guidance my life mana ratio should be around 60/40 I presume?
"
Burnost wrote:

What do you think about taking deep wisdom & arcane will right above the witch starting area for some juicy extra mana? After taking divine guidance my life mana ratio should be around 60/40 I presume?

(I know I'm not the OP, but I was just playing around with this part)
I noticed that the updated passive tree for 3.7 did away with Inspiration, and the closest thing on the passive tree to what inspiration was (that didn't involve more points) was deep wisdom and arcane will, so I would say presumably yes. It's not as much mana as inspiration gave, but it gives more mana regen and some more energy shield.
sry noob here,

how does controlled destruction work (-100% crit multiplier for spells) vs all the crit we're taking in passives? (Doom cast etc.) ?

thanks.
"
andygami wrote:
sry noob here,

how does controlled destruction work (-100% crit multiplier for spells) vs all the crit we're taking in passives? (Doom cast etc.) ?

thanks.

It just reduces your chance to crit by -100%. So if you have +500% total increased chance to crit it lowers it to +400%. Little bit different than other games but I like the crit system PoE has in place.
"
Burnost wrote:
Hi!

First of all thank you for the guide, very practical and easy to follow!

POB: https://pastebin.com/mYrj4fUZ

I'm doing a kikazaru + sanctum of thought variant, with an Atziri's Mirror for now. I know the curse reflection does nothing but the 20% chance to block spell damage is really nice & I could use the resists for now.

I also took some liberties with the gem links, however this way I'm not applying Wave, but conductivity and temp chains. Is there a skill I can swap my curse on hit to and then put wave in the trap setup?

Since IC is dead I've been trying out CWDT - Steelskin and so far it is nice, it provides just enough buffer to get away and pop a flask (oh my flasks are garbage please ignore those it's day 2).

Some additional thoughts/questions:
What are my main upgrade paths regarding surviveability besides doing uberlab and getting some more life/mana jewels and nodes? Also I'm taking any and every advice and constructive criticism if I'm doing something horribly wrong. (Which is an absolute possibility)

Honestly there isn't another big jump in surviveability in this build I can think of. I just got tanky enough for what I needed to beat the content in the game. I know it's not necessarily the answer you are looking for, but with how much damage this build puts out, being a little bit on the squishier side isn't too bad. That being said the build isn't actually that squishy even if you have 4.5k health and 2.5k mana. Which as you know is very achievable.

Yeah 60/40 or 65/35 seem about right. I honestly don't know if there's too much I can teach ya. You seem to be on the right track, just give a whirl on PoB then test out your skill tree in game like you have been. Keep me updated with what you find!
6 try and as succes on minotor .
ok i only have 4 link soul mantle and second weapon is a doryani , but im not sur my version with 2 kikarazy + self flagelation is doing well , i die too easly .
tried this :

2 kikarazu ring + self flagelation

i gotta say for the amount of currency spent, the damage scales insanely well.

But yeah - i feel im worried bout my defenses. still at t6 maps but yeah still facing the occasional one shots.

i got a shield with +2 lightning gems so i put my conductivity links on it (no more onslaught) not that i miss it but more -lightning resist, feels good.
Hello! love the build! Just wondering if Wave of Conviction applies the lightning debuff either when it is selfcast or when cast from traps, since it doesnt do any damage. and i dont know how to check for it xD

Thanks <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info