[3.9] Divine Ire Totems Hierophant. Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Sirus!

Chancing a Soul Mantle in SSF I think is pretty easy because there's only two unique results from spidersilk robes. This build is definately viable for SSF.
Just killed first Uber Elder ever with my version of this build, 10/10 single target. Went Kikazaru and Acro/Phase Acro to maximize dps output and survivability.

Pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/sq94RwJD
Frenzy charges are ticked because I use Charged Traps support with my Wave of Conviction and generate them consistently.

Gear:

Next upgrades will be:
- Get 21/20 Divine Ire
- slam amulet and then turn it into T2 talisman
- get corrupted Coward's Chains and one Kikazaru, ther implicts are useless at the moment
- Double Corrupt Soul Mantle
OR
- get Aul's Uprising (wrath version) and matching Watcher's Eye. Socket Empowered Wrath in shield to get those sweet extra levels.

Misc observations:
- Lightning Golem is useless in endgame bossfights. Mine is socketed in +2 shield, linked with Minion Life and Minion Elemental Resistance - and it still manages to die in seconds.
- Uptime of Onslaught triggered with Storm Brand is too low. I just run Silver Flask instead of Wise Oak. DPS is overkill anyway.
- Atziri's Reflection + Coward's Legacy and respec into Pain Attunement is NOT worth it. Overall DPS gain is very low, since you lose 1 totem. Invest those exalts in something more efficient.
- Enchantments availability in Legion is great, I managed to get my helmet for 20c early in the league.
What is order of importance for divine ire gem links. particularly while leveling?
I got a 5L Soul Mantle, can't afford anything over that, which gem should I avoid until the 6L?
Currently 70 with this build. Using two Void Batteries. Should call this build the "Blink out" build lol. This thing is one shotting everything lol. Good stuff man.
How does the storm brand setup work with ancestral bond? It doesn't seem to do anything. I'm sure i'm missing something somewhere!
Managed to kill Uber Elder below 3:00, thanks to upgrades from previous post - mostly slamming t1 crit on wand, which made it god-tier. One stupid death, but I'm certain it can be done deathless. Kikazaru variant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91GYD_4p5uQ

Gear:
Spoiler

Just killed Uber Elder with your build. This is my first league in POE, thank you so much for this opportunity!!
"
Bulldozur wrote:
How does the storm brand setup work with ancestral bond? It doesn't seem to do anything. I'm sure i'm missing something somewhere!

Storm brand is simply used to apply curses and give you your onslaught buff. It's not meant to do any meaningful damage itself.
"
Just killed Uber Elder with your build. This is my first league in POE, thank you so much for this opportunity!!

Congrats and well done! Happy my guide/build could help you kill it for the first time!
Last edited by Apoc8 on Aug 26, 2019, 4:21:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info